🔥 Part 5 🔥

Two weeks have passed since this guy drove me crazy. Gosh, every time I think about it I get all queasy and have to pinch my thighs together.

I couldn't concentrate on anything anymore.

"Nika!" Chris sat down at my table in the canteen. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my food tray and just wanted to leave.

"Wait! Please!" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into my seat.

"What?" Since the evening with Yoongi, I was sure that Chris should no longer play a role in my life.

I broke up with him a few days later and he just wouldn't let go.

"Let's talk! I miss you."

"I told you I'm not....!"

Chris scooted his chair closer to me and put his hand around the back of my neck.

"Stop it!" I turned my head away from him but he pulled me back and rested his forehead against mine.

His breath smelled awful...

"I'm sorry!" he whispered and I struggled not to vomit.

"Give me one more chance. Please Daisy!"

I pushed away from him and stood up.

"Chris... I don't love you anymore."

He stood up too ... "Is it because of that guy? Your...your stepbrother? Because of him? Huh?"

" What?" I furrowed my brow " I haven't felt anything for you for a long time!"

I turned around and left, but Chris caught up with me and pulled me back to him by my arm.

"I'm not letting you go that easily. Come on baby..." he pulled me tighter and tried to kiss me.

"Are you stupid?" I pulled away from his grip and looked at him in disgust.

"What the fuck else am I supposed to do? Do you have a crush on him?"

I heaved a deep sigh, turned and left.

"Are you fucking him? You do, don't you? Slut? You're fucking your stepbrother!" Chris shouted after me and all the eyes of the people in this shitty canteen were on me.

I just wanted to get out .

Later, when I started my job in the library, I thought about what Chris was saying to me.

Do I feel something for Yoongi?

No, it was just an evening I had fun getting involved in something that intrigued me.

I sat behind that counter and reached for my phone and saw that I had a text.

YG ' So thoughtful Kitten? Do you want me to distract you?'

I noticed my slight grin as the next text came through.

YG ' Round two ?

Forgotten was Chris , forgotten was actually everything , gosh I was so ready for round two .

I lifted my head and then I looked at him. At the back of the table next to the entrance and my heart skipped a beat when he looked at me.

I gulped, pressed my thighs together...

....and I nodded.

It was already late when I got home. I met up with a few friends and we spent the evening together.

I took a shower, slipped into my pyjamas and found myself staring at my phone again and again.

Would he text me again? What could I expect in round two?