Kwon Soonyoung Is Found

"Soonyoung..."

He wasn't listing. No, he wasn't aware that he was being called not with his headphones on. Not while he was lising to his favorite artist.

"Soonyoung..."

His sister called again, but he just sat there with his eyes closed on the couch.

"KWON SOONYOUNG!"

His sister yelled this time, pulling away his headphones from his ear.

"AAAHHH!!!"

Soonyoung jumped, ripping away from his headphones as he fell backward on his back off the couch. His eyes were as wide open as they could get. His blond dyed hair sat in a mess over his head with his black shirt slightly exposing his collar. His puckered lips parted, ready to yell back at his older sister.

"What do you want?!" Soonyoung clenched his teeth, narrowing his eyes that were shaped like a tiger's.

"I don't know, maybe I want you to eat dinner, I guess? It's 12, you know. It's about time you sleep and then head back to your apartment in the morning. Mom and dad are going to be worried about you. Taejun is asleep, but I told him that you got too drunk and ended up here. Eat dinner and go to sleep in the guest room."

"..." Soonyoung stared at her face, pouting. He did not want to sleep. He was in no mood to do so. But he dragged his feet from the ground, standing up as he made his way to the dining table. He sat down and chewed on the food his sister prepared for him.

Tears surfaced into his eyes as he gulped down the food relived to taste the familiar ingredients of kimchi his sister used.

"Whoa! Whoa! What's wrong? Why are you crying?" His sister asked in a panic, leaving the cloth she was using to wipe the counter immediately.

"It tastes good. That's all." Soonyoung wiped away his tears with his other hand as he continued to stuff his face.

"Ha, so I'm that good of a cook, huh?" She smirked, waiting for Soonyoung's balant 'no'  or some other response that would get on her nerves. But what she got was a smile from Soonyoung. And it flipped a switch in her. "Hey, hey, aren't you supposed to say no and push the food away? Or--Or..."

She couldn't find more words as she saw how Soonyoung only paid attention to the food. She knew better than anyone how emotional Soonyoung got when he was drunk. Well, at least she got to see his true feelings all the time.

"Thank you." Soonyoung gulped down the last bite as he reached out to the glass to drink water. "And sorry I troubled you. I'll head back now."

"Soonyoung, did something happen before you got here? You look really out of it today?" She asked.

"I fine." Soonyoung kept his head down as he stood up and walked to the front door, gathering his things. He did not speak, and neither did his sister. He did not want to stay for too long and intrude on his sister and her husband's time.

He opened the door and smiled. "See you later, Nuna."

"See you later, Soonyoung. Get home safe." She smiled back as she watched Soonyoung walk away into the night. She sighted walking to close the door before she finished her work going to sleep beside Taejun.

Soonyoung walked down the street, looking at the city lights and the open shops all alone. It was not like he asked to get drunk bit he needed to, and the only place where he could find comfort after that was with his sister. So he had gone to her house. But now he was out of there.

He did not want to go home not because he had some quarrel with his parents but because they would be disappointed. He was an honest man, and his face showed all the emotions he felt. He knew that the second his parents looked at his face, they would ask what was wrong, and he would have no choice but to speak of the truth.