Jeon Wonwoo Is Found

Again, after a long day of work, he ended up at the internet café to play his favorite online game. But today was different. Today was terrible.

He had been used and betrayed...

Earlier that day...

He was getting off work when his friends contacted him, asking if he would be able to make it to the internet café today to play a round or two and level up.

After sitting in front of a computer and working overtime for his company, he wasn't really in the mood to play. Not today. He just wanted to sleep and get his boss's voice out of his head. He already had growing dark circles under his eyes.

He understood that he was one of the best workers in the office, but that didn't mean everything had to be dumped on his head. From annoying calls with clients to running around the building to get signatures and waiting in line to get lunch. He had gone through it all today.

In the end, he was just tired and not feeling his best. He just wanted some sleep and food to eat. But his friends wouldn't stop saying that he was the best player and without him the party wouldn't run and they couldn't win.

They kept begging him even though he said no several times. But in the end he gave up agreeing that he would come to the internet café to play with them.

He dragged his feet to the internet café they always met up in and took his seat waiting for his friends to arrive. Before he knew it, he dozed off with his head handing to the side.

It was a few minutes later that his friends arrived with a box or coffees and smiled, waking him up.

"Here!" Wonwoo's orange haired friend handed him a coffee cup with a smile once he came to his senses.

To say that Jeon Wonwoo was a well-known player in the game 'New World'----well that would also be an understatement as he was the most well-known and highly respected player. With one of the highest ranking and achievements so much so that the national e-sports team was ready for him to join them----they were desperate even as one might say.

But he refused to join them, wanting only to have fun paying the game and not in a competitive manner. The national e-sports team respected his decision and let him be.

There was a way to earn money by playing the game, but Wonwoo did not choose to take that path. He just wanted to do it for fun. But the option was still open for him.

Yet here he sat logging into his account, pulling up his character and stats that showcased his years of dedication. Everything he had worked to build over the years countless nights in university he had spent by himself ranking up as though he were drunk on the game.

He sipped the coffee.

He played a game in the party leveled up again.

He was close to the highest level.

Just ten more games, and he would reach it.

He played.

He sipped the coffee.

He played.

He sipped the coffee.

He played.

He sipped the coffee.

He played.

He sipped the coffee.

He played.

He sipped the coffee.

He played.

He sipped the coffee.

He played.

He sipped the coffee.