6.

.
.
She begins....

"So let me tell you guys a story first.... Many years ago when our ancestors can change into their wolf form they fight a war against the brutality and unfairness that were imposed on Omega's , The jeon clan was the one who took the initiatives. "

Everyone hummed in union.

"But we already know the story... " Jungkook said shrugging his shoulder.

"There is more... Let me finish first..... "

"Ok.. "

"Then The moon goddess give her blessings to the jeon clan... "

"What blessing..? " Jimin asked curiously.

She smiled.. "She blessed the jeon clan with prosperity and happiness and a way to keep the pure blood of jeon to continue and also the continuation of the blessings that can keep the whole wolf world blessed and safe. "

"To keep the blood pure?.... But how..? " Taehyung asked in confusion.

"Hmm....."she began thoughtfully, her eyes scanning the room "So, According to our ancestors, to preserve the purity of the Jeon bloodline, they would marry off the firstborn alpha and omega cousins, provided they are not born of the same mother."

She looked around, observing the mixed expressions on everyone's faces. Some nodded in understanding, while others seemed lost in contemplation, trying to grasp the full meaning of her words.

"For example... Your grandpa and grandma were cousins.... "

"What!! " Yoonji widen her eyes in the sudden revelation.

"There is more..... Me and your jeon uncle is also cousins, I  am his paternal uncle's daughter.... "

She chuckled so as Mr. Jeon.

Suddenly like a thunder beam something hit yoongi's mind as he realized something..

"T-that..... Means..... " He whispered.

Taehyung was also thinking something deeply then a sudden realization hit him like a truck,he froze on his spot. Jungkook was still scratching his head with a pout.

Everyone seems to have get a grip on the matter one by one judging by their shocked expressions.

"So... I guess everyone already understood the purpose of calling this meeting... "

"What is the purpose mom.... I still can't get it....... " As jungkook said there is a loud gasp echoed through the place , everyone is giving him a judging stare while taehyung just wanted to kick his ass very hard and make him flew out if the window.

She sighed while shaking her head... "We are here to talk about your and taehyung's marriage since you are the elder alpha and omega of jeon blood.... " She informed.

Jungkook's jaw almost dropped on the ground while he still can't believe what he heard from his mother is true.

"WHAT!!!"

He should at the top of his lungs.

"Yah my baby boy.... " She chuckled.

"But why... How...... I mean how is this possible sweetie..... Marriage and with this monkey..... Nooo... " Taehyung cried dramatically.

"Haa!... As if I am dancing to marry you you pig.... " Jungkook retorted. They glared at each other.

"Pls try to understand baby..... It's a tradition that we can't break, it is carried by generation to generation.... "Taehyung's mother tried to reason out.