Chapter Four

After I said yes he smiled, it was then I noticed he had dimples. "Your so cute when you smile" I say being sweet. "Everything about you is adorable, Love" I blushed. "I'm kind of tired" He smiled and lied on the sand I sat myself nest to him resting my head on his chest. I fell asleep fast. When I woke up it was about 10:30 and I was in the passenger seat of his truck. I smiled and asked "Where are we going hun?" "Your sleepy voice is really sexy!" I just smiled. "We will arrive at our destination soon" he said. I took out my phone and looked at it.. I have a couple texts. Not unusual...

I read them all. The last text was from Lilly it said 'Kati, call me ASAP.. :)' I smiled and called my friend. "Hello" "Heyy Lil what is it?!" I ask, as I smile at Chase. "where are you at the moment?" "In the car with Chase why?" "Well cause your on the news..." "what?!" I asked confused "how did that happen?" And that's when the call ended. "what was that all about?" Chase asked me. "Lilly just said I was on the news" "shit!" he said under his breath.. "what babe" he smiled "you called me babe" I blushed "oh and My ex has the paparazzi breathing down my neck.. " he said sort of calm like. I was curious at this point, "who's your ex?" it took him a few minutes to answer "Selena Gomez". Was he completely serious?  Selena Go-Gomez??? "Woahh..." I said. "what?" he asked "oh nothing I just didn't expect that.." He smiled, "we're here love" he kind of yelled a little.

"And where is here?" he just smiled and motioned me to follow him, I did. I grabbed his hand when I caught up to him. He looked at me when I grabbed his hand, looked down at our hands intertwined together and kissed my cheek. "Close your eyes" we were by an opening in the woods.. "okay go ahead and open them my sweets" I opened my eyes and looked around. The opening was covered in moss, I could hear a stream near by. In the middle of the opening was a table for two. On the table included a candle, two plates with some spaghetti and a flower arrangement. I smiled.

"I wasn't planning on going to the club tonight or the beach for that matter." He started, "I was going to take you here first and ask you out, but because you wanted to go to the beach I wanted to make you happy." he finished with a smile. I walked closer to him and he leaned in and the only thing that was going through my head at the moment was if he was going to kiss me and if he did what would I do.. Would I kiss back or just stand there...