Chapter Six

After I ate my breakfast he took my dishes back to the kitchen rinsed them off and came back to the room. I wasn't in the room. I had gone to the bathroom to get some headache medicine. When I came back he smiled and asked "Where did you go little flower?" I laughed a little, "I needed to get some medicine for my head." I walked over to him a gave his a huge hug. "Thank you for spending the day with me. Even if I'm sick." He smiled "It's no problem, I just didn't want to see you suffer all by yourself and besides we're dating now, so I feel obligated to make you feel better". I blushed and he picked me up and carried me to the bed, he set me down gently, crawled in beside me and covered us with a blanket.

I felt safe when I was with him. We laid in the bed cuddling for about an hour and a half, then he got up. "Heey I'll be right back love." He said as he walked out of my room. He came back abut ten minutes later with two movies. "Notebook or Titanic?" he asked with a smile. "Notebook" I answered. He put the movie in the DVD player and we watched it. I looked at him when it was over and I said "I love you!" "I love you too sweetheart." he replied with a kiss on my cheek.

I fell asleep again and I woke up to Chase getting up to go check the door. I heard the door open "Is Kati in?" I heard a familiar voice ask "Yes, but she's in bed sick." Chase replied "Well, can you give her this please?" I walk down the stairs and peer around the corner. It was..... My ex at the door. "Heey Dylan" I said as I walked toward the door. "Hey I just wanted to give you this letter I wrote you" Dylan said shyly. He pointed to a letter in Chase's hand. "Thanks, well, I have to go I am sick so I'm trying to get better. Bye" I said "Okay hope you feel better bye." Dylan said those words and Chase closed the door. "Hey can I see the letter babe?" I ask as I walk back up to my room. "Yeah.. here" I turn around and see Chase behind me holding the letter out.

I took the letter, opened it and read it. When I finished I took my lighter out (the one I use to light my cigarettes with) and burned it. "Why did you burn it love?" Chase asked. "Dylan is my ex and he is always writing me letters explaining to me how he still loves me and stuff." I replied. "What happened to you and him?" Chase asked me after about five minutes. "He basically cheated on me with my best friend Grace..." I said frowning. "No babe... Stop with that face. Your way to beautiful to be making that face." he smiled and walked up to me. He was close to my face, and I could tell he did this on purpose. He got to close so I backed up and every time he took a step forward I took one back. Eventually, I ended up on the wall. He put his hand on the wall beside my head and smiled deviously. "What do you plan to do now that you have me on the wall?" I ask playfully. There were no words from him just actions.