Miyuki Kazuya

anime: ace of the diamond

Miyuki smirked as he read a text from his boyfriend [Name].

From: [Name] 💘
Have a fun practice today baby! I'll for sure stop by to see you sweating in your uniform bc hot damn 😉
Oh and nice hickey by the way 😏
ily 💜

Miyuki got a giddy feeling as he replied.

To: [Name] 💘
better come to see me and only me!!! Don't go drooling over Captain again or else you will get punished 😈
ily2 baby cakes 💙

Miyuki placed his phone in his bag and walked over to the baseball field where everyone was practicing.

Miyuki and [Name] have been dating for a year. How did Miyuki, the douche bag of the baseball team, get into a relationship? Well it wasn't that hard. [Name] is actually Coach Kataoka's son who transferred into Seidou High as a second year. Due to his father's occupation, it was only natural for [Name] to be familiar with the baseball team. [Name] is very attractive, so hot that he has fangirls. [Name] has (hair color) hair that was swept to the side in a cute manor. He was moderately build but on the slender side. [Name] is cocky and somewhat sweet. [Name] is very alluring and hot so it was obvious that it made Miyuki confused.

The feature that captivated Miyuki the most was [Name]'s (eye color) eyes. Miyuki adored [Name]'s eyes. Why? Even Miyuki doesn't know. All he knows is that [Name] turned him gay.

Miyuki fixed his glove as Sawamura yelled, "Catch for me!!" Furuya nodded wanting to pitch.

Miyuki laughed and smirked, "Sure!" Sawamura and Furuya were confused. Usually, Miyuki would complain or think of an excuse but today he seemed like he was in a good mood.

"Me first!" Sawamura yelled as Furuya disagreed. As the two continued to argue, Miyuki laughed his sexy laugh of his.

Suddenly, someone called for him, "Miyuki!" It was Coach Kataoka. Miyuki turned around to see his fucking beautiful boyfriend [Name] next to Coach Kataoka. Miyuki immediately smiled, which is extremely rare, as his heart beat fast with joy. He quickly ran towards the two, leaving the two first years arguing.

Miyuki quickly engulfed [Name] is a hug. [Name] smiled widely as he said, "Ugh Kazuya, I can't breathe."

Miyuki smirked, "good."

Suddenly, Coach Kataoka coughed breaking the two apart. Miyuki blushed lightly and scratched his head. "Yes coach?" [Name] chuckled as Miyuki showed respect to his father.