Rin Matasuoka

short and cute :)
anime: free! iwatobi swim club/eternal summer

               [Name] took a deep breathe as he knocked on the door. There were groaning noises on the other side. "Come in!" a voice yelled.

               [Name] is currently at Rin Matsuoka's, his six month boyfriend, dorm. Recently Rin has been scoring lower then usually on his exams so [Name] took it upon himself to help him study.

               [Name] opened the door, walked in and instantly blushed. On his bed, with a loose tank top that revealed most of his chest, was Rin. Rin looked at [Name] and smiled widely, "[Name]!"

               [Name] desperately tried not to look at his toned chest. [Name] turned around and closed the door. "H-hey Rin." Even though [Name]  has seen Rin shirtless plenty of times, [Name] has never gotten use to his marvelous body.

               "What brings you here?" Rin asked with a giant grin.

               "Well," [Name] started off. [Name] walked over to his desk and sat down on the chair. "I'm here to help you study."

               Rin looked had an adorable confused look on his face. "Study?"

               "Yup!" [Name]  took out a math textbook from his school bag.

               Rin groaned, "C'mon [Name]."

               Sighing [Name] walked over to Rin and crouched down so they were eye level. Rin faced [Name] and pouted. "Rin, Kou told me you have been scoring low on tests so I want to help." Rin looked unconvinced. Smirking [Name] leaned forward so his lips were barley touching his and whispered softly, "There might be a special surprise if you study hard." [Name] pulled back and sat on the chair again. Rin was flustered, [Name] had that effect on him.

               Rin sat up and smiled, "Let's hit the books!" [Name] chuckled.

~~~

               "[Name]," Rin whined. It has been thirty minutes and Rin was already restless.

               "Yes Rin?" [Name] replied back, keeping his eyes on Rin's notes.

               "I'm boreddddd," he groaned.

               [Name] was bored as well. Study is not one of his favorite ways to pass time. [Name] sighed and laid down on Rin's bed. He was currently sitting in a chair next to the desk. [Name] used his hands as a pillow as watched Rin. "I'm bored too."

               Rin smirked. He quickly walked over to the bed and grabbed [Name]'s arms so he couldn't move. "W-what? Rin?" He pinned [Name]'s  arms to his sides and looked at [Name] with an innocent smile.

               "Let's have some fun [Name]!" Rin said and leaned forward.

               [Name]  closed his eyes awaiting for his lips to touch his, but they never did. [Name] opened one eye to see Rin blushing as his face was centimeters away. "You look really hot under me." [Name]'s face became red as he looked away. "So cute~" Rin took this chance to kiss [Name]'s neck.

               [Name] giggle as Rin kissed lightly. "That tickles." Rin smirked and hugged [Name]. He buried his face in the crook of his  neck. [Name] smiled as he wrapped his arms around his head and gently stroked his hair. "Rin you know I love you right?"

               Rin became flustered, "S-shut up."

               "You're so cute!" [Name] gasp as Rin looked up.

               "Aren't I suppose to make you flustered?" Rin grumbled and kissed [Name]'s cheek. [Name]  gave him a teasing smile. Without warning Rin placed his.lips on his. [Name]'s eyes widen and his face became a deep shade of red, netherless, [Name] kissed back slowly closing his eyes.

               It was a simple short loving kiss. Rin pulled away and cuddled into [Name]'s neck. "Yeah, I love you too."