Naruto Uzamaki and Sasuke Uchiha

this is a love triangle aka
naruto x male!reader x sasuke
linkzeldaforever yo remember this? 😂
anime: naruto/naruto shippuden

[Name] smiled as he walked to his friend's, Naruto, house. Naruto had invited his (hair colored) friend over for some ramen, well that's what he told [Name]. Naruto is actually planning a "romantic date," romantic being eating ramen and having a quick fight.

[Name] knocked on Naruto's door and waited. There was rustling on the other side of the door. "I'll be there in just a m-moment!"

[Name] smiled as he waited. [Name] has always been fond of Naruto and thought of him like a younger brother that he needs to protect, even though we all know that Naruto does not need protection. Suddenly, the door slammed open to reveal a smiling Naruto. "Hey [Name]!"

"Hey Naruto!" [Name] said with a grin. Naruto's cheeks were slightly pink.

"S-so um let's go get some ramen!" Naruto exclaimed nervously as he rushed out the door. [Name] smiled and followed him out.

[Name] finally caught up with Naruto and they began to walk together, that caused Naruto's stomach to do a complete three-sixty. As they were walking, people began to stare and whisper.

'Kyaa! [Name]-kun is so dreamy!'

'Why is he hanging out with that weirdo Naruto?! He should be with me!'

'I heard that [Name]-san is single!'

'[Name]-kun, please have my children!'

Like always, [Name] ignored the fangirls but Naruto couldn't. Naruto hated how the fangirls talked about his boyfri-- best friend! Naruto grumbled as they continued walking.

'Look it's Sasuke-kun! Kyaa~!'

Naruto's eyes widen as he looked behind and saw Sasuke walking towards them. Sasuke had swagger with every step he took, making him look hot as hell. His hands were in his pockets giving him the 'I-don't-care' look that drove all the fangirls and author-chan insane.

[Name] smiled and waved at him, "Hey Sasuke!"

Naruto looked at [Name] with a confused look but he was too busy waving at a smirking Sasuke.

"Hey [Name]," Sasuke said cooly, causing Naruto to glare at him. Naruto can tell he also found [Name] attractive. I mean who doesn't? [Name] is bae material.

"Where are you headed?" [Name] asked Sasuke as all three began to walk.

'Sasuke and [Name] look so good next to each other!'

That made Naruto sad and Sasuke happy. "Nowhere just walking."

[Name] smiled and said, "Why don't you join us for ramen?"

Naruto's eyes widen, today was only suppose to be [Name] and himself. Naruto did not want pretty boy to mess it up.

"Actually I was going to practice a bit--" Naruto sighed with relief, "--why don't you join me [Name]?"

[Name] smiled softly, "Can't. I'm Naruto's for the day." Naruto's heart pounded and a light blush covered his face.

Sasuke glared at Naruto. "Naruto needs training too! He's a complete idiot when it comes to jutsus!"

[Name] did realize that Naruto did need help but he also wanted to eat some ramen. "Just a quick battle wouldn't hurt. Right Naruto?"

Naruto blushed heavily and quickly nodded, "W-why not?"

At the training grounds...

"The game is simple: someone with be the ninja while the other two are rogue ninjas. The one ninja will have to capture the two rogues." Sasuke explained. "[Name] and I will be the rouge ninjas! Ready, set, go!" Without missing a beat, Sasuke grabbed [Name]'s arm and dashed into the bushes.

"Dammit!" Naruto yelled and rushed to find them.

Sasuke quickly rushed over to a distant bush as he held [Name]'s hand. They both sat down.

"Um Sasuke?" [Name] was confused as to why they ran so far, "why are we so far?"

Sasuke held [Name]'s hand tighter, "because that damn Naruto!"

[Name] sighed, their rivalry was now getting out of hand. "Why are you guys even rivals? It makes no sense!"

Sasuke sighed and let go of [Name]'s hand and crossed his arms, "you wouldn't understand.."

[Name] crossed his arms as well and raised an eyebrow, "try me."

Sasuke gulped as he looked away. [Name] looked so cool. Sasuke felt a blush in his cheeks as he sucked his teeth, "he has a crush on you ya know."

"Yeah I know," [Name] sighed tiredly, "I thought he was just super friendly."

Sasuke's eye widen, "but you don't like him right?!"

[Name] was taken aback at his sudden out burst, "well umm no?"

Sasuke smirked, "what about me?"

[Name]'s eyes widen , "what about you?"

Sasuke was about to say something when Naruto suddenly jumped out of nowhere and came between the two. "Aha! I found you guys!"

Sasuke's eyebrow twitched, "you idiot!" Sasuke pushed Naurto to the ground and grabbed [Name]'s chin. [Name]'s cheeks turned red and the young Uchiha smirked.  Sasuke softy placed his lips on [Name]'s. [Name] was shocked but was captivated by the kiss, it was slow and passionate.

Naruto gasped and pushed the two apart, "Sasuke! You asshole!" Naruto pushed Sasuke hard to the ground and grabbed [Name]'s face. [Name] has still not recovered from the kiss he received from Sasuke. Naruto sloppily kissed [Name]. The kiss was innocent and messy.

"Naruto, idiot!" Sasuke quickly pushed the two apart and pinned Naruto on the ground ready to punch him.

[Name] was dazed by the two kisses but quickly recovered as he noticed the two ready to fight. [Name] grabbed the two by the or collars and pulled them apart. "You guys are such children!"

Both Naruto and Sasuke cross their arms and pout. "It was all Naruto's fault! He should know that you like me!" Sasuke whined liked a child.

"Nu-huh! [Name] likes me better!" Naruto said and stuck his tongue out.

[Name] sighed and placed them on the ground. "Can you two ever stop fighting?"

"No!" They said in unison. "Well there is a way," Sasuke said with a smirk.

"Choose [Name]!" Naruto yelled.

"Yeah, choose who you like more!" Sasuke said coolly.

[Name] bit his lip, "I choose......"