Yato

anime: noragami

Love. That's what everyone dreams of having. People all around dream of finding the one special person to sweep them off their feet and constantly fill them with affection. All year round the constant desire for a lover is there but now, in February, the desire and need is absolute.

For the God of Love, [Name] this is the busiest time of the year. You'd expect the God of Love to be, well a Goddess but it is a male.

[Name] is no Cupid. [Name] only helps people that deserve the privilege to have a long term partner. Everyone expects the God of Love to be sweet and gentle but that is not the case. [Name] is a fairly gentle person but he is a giant flirt that always messes around causing trouble for his blessed vessel. [remind u of a trashy setter and his boyfriend??? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

Well [Name] can't help it. He is just to darn handsome. [Name] has [hair color] and shiny [eye color] eyes that are way to memorizing. He has that million dollar smile that can get people to do anything.

[Name] smiles widely as people of all ages young or old come to his shrine and pray to the God of Love. "I have a lot of work to do," [Name] said to his blessed vessel, Harima. Harima is a small sixteen year old boy. He has dark hair and light green eyes. [Name] and Harima have been partners for centuries.

Harima frowns, "We always have work!"

[Name] smiled and patted Harima's head, "Cheer up Harima!"

"Yeah yeah," Harima sighed as he watched a group of girls pray to his idiot master. A girl with brown hair and purple eyes wasn't praying though. Harima was curious, most young girls would constantly visit the shrine everyday hoping that their crush would like them back. The girl noticed Harima as they made eye contact. Harima expected her to look away and not even notice him but she didn't. Harima's eyes widen, can she see me? Harima waved to see if she would respond. The girl waved very hesitantly. Harima smiled widely, "[Name]!!" Harima went to look for his master excitedly.

"Yeah Harima?" [Name] said as he munched on some chips.

"She can see us!" Harima said and jumped, "she can see us!"

[Name] titled his head, "who can see you?"

Harima pointed to the spot where he saw the girl and there she was but, she was with two boys. [Name] grinned widely as he saw the two males. He recognized one, the Yato God. [Name] quickly walked to the trio, Harima following.

"Why isn't is the Yato God?" [Name] said with a smirk on his beautiful face, "What can I help you with?"

The trio all stare at the God of Love. Hiyori blushes widely as she looks at the God. Yato notices this and gets angry. Yato crosses his arms and pouts like a child. Yukine smiles warily and elbows Yato. Yato only looks away.

"I'm sorry for Yato," Yukine says and rubs his neck, "I'm Yukine, Yato's regalia."

"Nice to meet you Yukine-kun," [Name] smiles sweetly making Yukine flustered.