Chapter 11

There was an immense silence surrounding the atmosphere as Becky and Freen walked down in that very stairwell of their apartment. Becky's lips grazes into a thin line as she pierce her brown orbs towards the woman sitting uncomfortable on the couch.

Freen's cheek coated red, her flushed face was visible enough with the broad daylight. She was wearing a different shirt now, a smaller one. Probably Becky's. Vanders had her headphones on now, she was humming silently with the song tapping her feet on the floor while her fingertips slowly rubbed the cushion of the couch. Her eyes looking far away.

"Ms. Vanders we're sorry for making you wait for too long. We just have some unfinished business to do." Becky exclaimed, more specifically bragged. Her eyebrows quirking up and down with every word her lips utter.

Vanders took off her headphones, her eyes looking everywhere unable to maintain eye contact with the two. It's too awkward.

"It's fine Mrs. Armstrong. I-uh... I think I'd be going now too. I don't wanna stay for long, my dad called back now and said he's driver is coming to fetch me up." She replied. Her hands fidgeting like she's scared for her life.

"Are you sure Tiff? My driver is on his way here though." Freen interjected, the offering is still up despite the murderous looks Becky gaved her.

"Yes Ms. Sarocha, i'll go ahead now. Thank you for letting me stay for a while." She replied gathering her things and swinging her bag on her shoulder. " Thank you Mrs. Armstrong."

"I'll walk you on the porch." Freen offered.

Vanders averted her gaze towards the latter wife checking if it is okay for Freen to walk her out and Becky slightly nodded her head. She can't be rude to the guest despite the urge to strangle her, she is a grown woman and she won't just jump on someone else's bones just because she likes her woman.

Once Freen and Vanders vanished from the living room, Becky's body lay low at the couch. Her muscles are aching, her hips are throbbing, her body is sore. Everything is. After that extracurricular activity she and Freen did in the room, her energy was sucked out of her body.

"Damn it Sarocha!" She whispered.

"What is it again honey?" Freen's voice elided the expansion. Her lips pursing into a grin as she watched Becky on the couch. " What did I do?" She asked.

"Don't honey me Sarocha!" I'm gonna punch your face!" She replied rolling her eyes towards the older woman.

"Punch me with your love." Freen teased.

"Ew! Shut up!" Becky yelled throwing the pillow towards Freen.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you so grumpy? Earlier you were even screaming my name and wanted to see me while I make you—" Before Freen can finish what she was about to say, Becky jump over covering her lips with her palms. Her arms wrapped around Freen's neck while her right hand covered the woman's lips.

"Shut it Freen... Stop being too straightforward." She warned. Yet, regardless the warning, Freen paid no ears on it and continue teasing Becky.

"Why baby? It's true... You were a screamer. Perhaps that's what heaven felt like...right honey?" She trace her fingers on Becky ear igniting a new sensation in her body. "How does heaven felt like?" She whispered seductively.

"It's not heaven Sarocha! You are hell!" She yelled. At the outburst of the moment, Freen pulled Becky much more closer, her hands pulling Becky's thigh as she carry her securely, she wrapped her legs around her waist.

"Well, if it's not heaven darling... Then i'm gonna take you to hell. Because I gonna make you feel hell'a good." After that sudden outburst, Freen and Becky disappeared from the living room back to the bedroom. They spend their time devouring each other, from the couch, the living room, the bathroom, the wall. And everything that coated and witness how rough they became with that broad sunlight outside the window.