Chapter Four

"So let me get this straight: you want us to place the two packs in the same enclosure?" Owen asked outraged, I wasn't doing much better.

Simon nodded his head, "Yes, we need them to function as a big pack."

"They might kill each other!" I protested. "Neither of us want to lose a member of either pack! Simon, you can't make us do this."

"Introduce the leaders then." Henry suggested.

"Blue is very dominant." Owen told me.

"We'll think about what we'll do." I relented.

"If you decide not to go through with it then you are both out of a job." Simon said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Fine."

Owen and I left the building and went back to my bungalow. I quickly grabbed my notebook and started writing.

"What are you writing?" Owen questioned when I was writing my list.

"A list of characteristics. I've also put them in order of most dominant. If you do the same we can compare who are best to introduce. For example, I wouldn't put Lavender in by herself because she's the lowest ranking raptor and she only cares for hunting mice and pigs. She doesn't care much for other dinosaurs."

"Ah, I see. I wouldn't use Echo because she's very volatile."

"Yeah, but we need to compare characteristics to see who we think will get along best." I explained. "I definitely think Zen will have to be introduced to Blue. Being as they are Alpha's of their individual packs."

"Right."

---

An hour later we had finally finished our lists and compared them. I was going to send in Zen and Phee, because although Zen is the pack Alpha he may not care for Charlie and probably only Blue, who he'll be interested in for other reasons. I'll send in Phee because she is most likely to wait for Zen to decide whether these two raptors are a threat or not.

"How are we going to do this?" Owen asked, fretting.

"Ask for a bigger enclosure to be set up in between the two of the original ones, with an entrance from both sides so it's easier to get them in."

---

Okay, please don't hate me for how short this chapter is. I know, but it is more of a filler chapter.

- Tori