chapter 9

Isha is continuously crying that her life will be tarnish by that monster she is worried to hell and now  her finger are shaking tremendously. on the other hand karan is very exited for his upcoming life his life her world is alive and going to be his only. nobody will take her away from him he will cage her to his personal golden cage.

Isha's make has done and she get ready in beautiful heavy lehnga and hairstyle is done beautifully.  she is looking like princess. when her mother and brother come into the room she quickly apply kohl from her eyes to Isha head behind ear. Isha immediately start crying and touch her feet and ask for forgiveness. her mother such her took her in warm hug after that she also asked for forgiveness to her brother but he didn't respond to her and tell her that after wedding she will not put her pawn in this mansion as she will be banned.

soon Baarat arrive and Karan enter in mandap(wedding hall) took his place and priest started chanting mantras and putting ghee in holy fire. after some time priest ask to bring bride one long cloth bring infant of groom as a partition as it is believed that groom should not see bride before wedding and then bride arrive with veil and one holding hand of her brother. she arrived in mandap and sit on chair place in front of groom.

when the mantas are finished priest ask to bring down cloth between them and then they see each other

when the mantas are finished priest ask to bring down cloth between them and then they see each other. Karan forget to breath for sometime as he saw her Dreamgirl sitting in front of her eyes and wearing bridal attire for him. on the contrary Isha cannot loft her eyes to see him as it was the dooms day for her. after that priest ask them to took 7 circle in front of holy fire as promise to take 7 vows. later on Karan put Mangal sutra (holy thread made of gold) around her neck and put vermilion in her hair portion and now they were officially married to the devil. after that they both sit beside each other and Karan speak in Isha ear"now you are offocially mine Mrs. Isha Karan Agnihotri "

Isha is crying as her vidai (farewell) is occurring and car is irritate to hell but could not do anything as she will be meeting them last time. then they sit in car and went to their home. when they reach Agnihotri mansion and Prema put vessel filled with rice infant of her right foot and tell her to kick it gently and place both of her foot in red Alta and walk in living room after they put dish filled with milk and place ring in milk and ask both of them to find ring in vessel.

Isha is not at all interested in that game and Karan instant find that ring 3 times and slip that ring in her ring finger after that Isha taken to their room and made her sit on king size bedroom.soon Karan enter to room and  see her from top to bottom. then enter in bathroom and change into t-shirt and track.

Karan:

I was awestruck to see her and was on cloud of nine when that stupid cloth fell and there she was sitting beside me wearing my Mangalsutra and wearing vermillion of my name. I cannot stop myself to whisper her mrs. Isha Karan Agnihotri. I feel like I am richest person in the world and now I am going to take revenge for my every tear, breaking my trust, my feeling. be ready mrs. Isha Karan Agnihotri I have made my personal hell for you where I will break you to that extend there no body will there for you only I will be there and reform you according to my will. there will bw only one god for you and you will follow only my order.

when we reach Agnihotri mension I was hell irritated with every rituals. finally when I enter my room I see her where she actually belong to. MY ROOM , MY BED. then I quickly change and tell her to change I personally made her sit infront of mirror and tool out every pin and every piece of jewellery after that she change into t-shirt and shorts. I made her sleep besides me at first she was hesitant and shocked then she comfortably sleep backfacing me. suddenly she was flipped on her back  remove her bra and sleep between her boobs this is now my favourite pillow. she start to placing her hand on my chest to make space between us I told her to stop but she never listen to me feisty one. I got angry by her continuous little efforts so I took out cuffs from my closet and tie her hand to bedpost then I said"sleep my little kitten tonight is last night when I am letting you sleep from tomorrow you will never able to sleep or walk comfortably. your personal cage is ready and your things also place there. tomorrow we will go there and will enjoy our rest of our life"

Isha get scare and speak stuttering "" ehh wh-what are you sa saying I don't wanna stay with you alone."

k: what did you say love

I: I mean I don't want to live alone there means I want to stay with family

Karan look at her and raise his eyebrow: babe if you didn't pull that little historic stunt before 5 years we were living with family only. even our little one also playing with us but never mind now also we can do that no baby

Isha stayed silent and start crying Karan smirk seeing her lying there helpless and speak"I ask you something babe if I ask something I want an answer immediately"

I: yes and looking at that Karan give a victory smile and soon drift into sleep holding her like that.isha is still not able to sleep but soon sleep

—————————————————————————

NOTE:

further story will be little dark so anyone who has problem or other issues please I humbly request you to avoid reading it.

hey guys I didn't like to put notes but please vote and comment on my novel as it is my very first novel and please follow me on Instagram as I will updating reel related to novel. I will soon update new chapter keep supporting me.

thank you guys.

bye lovelies