chapter 11

when Karan goes to office Isha wear shirt and in evening start making dinner for her husband she is totally went numb since her marriage like her world has finished no more job and nothing to do. Karan come from his office and his heart skip beat again as he saw her wife wearing his shirt. then both have dinner in silence. she washed the dishes and clean dining table and kitchen.

at night Karan come: we have married in silence but Sunday our families have hosted reception party to announce our marriage tomorrow I will take you to my house our mothers has decide to do shopping. and now remove your clothes and sleep naked I will not touch you without your permission. Isha remove her clothes and sleep on one side of the bed while Karan goes to their walk in closet and bring one thick rope and tie his wrist and from another end Isha wrist.

Isha confused with his behaviour and tried to lose its end but Karan shouted : never dare to untie this when I will fully trust you I will not tie you but for now you have sleep like this and please don't test my patient man

Isha start sobbing and then try to sleep but she was unable to on the other side Karan is noticing every part of that girl as predator watching his pie. he whisper: I am guilty for my behaviour years before but I am not sorry for marrying you. you fly away for your selfishness but have you thought about what I went through earn I heard you died. when I saw you in hospital I was like I have win the whole world. I have only worship you in this life how can you went away from me like this.

Isha heard his and slowly warm tears start flowing from her eyes and Karan hugs her from behind and started crying continues then they both sleep. in morning Isha get up and start making his pre workout drink and breakfast for him.then get ready to visit his MIL for shopping. Karan drop her to Agnihotri mansion and she touch their feet Prema start cry and take her in warm embrace. "how are you. did he hurt you somewhere please don't hate him he is completely change after your disappearance. before that he was distant but warm inside. he used to share every details with us but now he is distant never talk about his emotion. only you can bring our old karan"

Isha: maa can I ask you something what with the news about my dying.

prema: when you runaway both families were trying to find you when Karan detective called us that you died in accident. and your things also found at that place

then Isha told her that her things were stolen by that time and felt guilty about how they went through about hear that news. soon her mother and rudraksh come and four of them go for shopping. everyone buy their clothes and rudraksh say to her mother mum tell Isha to choose one sherwani for Karan as he will try it later. Isha go near him and said "I am hear only you can say directly to me I know I have done some mistake in past and I am regretting it already but pease understand me I will fix everything and ask for forgiveness, please forgive your sister"

rudraksh: I have forgiven you but I will only talk to you when Karan will completely forgive you. then he drop Isha and Prema to Agnihotri mansion and went home

Karan come late at Agnihotri mansion to pick up his wife they both have dinner there and went to their penthouse. in ride Isha start crying Karan notice it but didn't speak anything then Isha initiate conversation: I am sorry for running away when I heard what happened after my stunt I am very sorry for that I know you will not believe me soon but I will try to fix everything no matter hoe much it takes

Karan didn't show any emotion but his eyes shining showing different type of shining he feel content after hearing that .

when they reach home Isha herself tale rope and tie his hand and herself with other hand she also hug him and start massaging his head with her fingers slowly. then start baffling: you know when I heard you yesterday and your mother I felt heartbroken but before that I saw your behaviour I understand how you felt. did you know I had talk so much with my mother and rudraksh bhai also forgive me but said he will only talk to me when you will forgive me. I know you will not forgive me anytime soon but I will wait as I am patient women unlike you. she bit her tongue to speak it loudly. Karan raise hie head and raise his eyebrows amusingly said internally: before 2 today she was behaving like she has lost her life now suddenly speaking like madwomen. really women's are unpredictable.

Isha immediately speak: sorryisaiditbymistakenowiamsleepyyoualsosleepihavetogetupearlyforyourbreakfast in one breath and sleep tightly hug him. Karan is so surprise to see her like this ans think "god she definitely gone crazy after marriage"

both sleep and that routine repeat same and finally come Saturday their reception.

----------------------------------------------------------

hello guys,

I know there are many mistakes but please support me and my novels and please follow me on Instagram.insta id: _auther_isha

also will Karan forgive Isha and their relationship turn on track or again something happen and further they will go in argument.

will Isha make everything normal and start falling fir him or she regret to give their marriage chance.