Chapter 14

After rudraksh bhai told me that he will fix everything after some day an unknown caller call me and it was none other than rudraksh bhai he told me to pack necessary things and also ask me to carry my passport and other documents.

And ask me to meet him at one cafe. When I reach there he give me divorce paper and ask me sign this my heart cutches to leave as I am wholeheartedly want to give chance to our relationship and not gonna say it but I start to like him but what he has done to me after that he is dead to me.

Remembering the past event I sign the document and lone tear escape from my eyes. He also tell me that tomorrow is my flight and I have to go alone as if he come with me Karan will get suspicious on Rudraksha and he doesn't want Karan to find me again in this lifetime . Although it is impossible but still

According to plan I done same as planning as Karan leave for office around 4 am I soon leave house half and hour later as that time no one is present in our house. Then I walk till main road so bhai not got record in camaraderie then my brother pick me up and drop me at airport we hug each other and tell me that he will come soon to meet me also he broke my current SIM card and gave me new one.

After that I get inside airport and after 2 hours my flight take off. When I reach California one driver assigned by my brother take me to our mension later I call him that I have reach and soon my brother tell me to work in hospital in which he is partner and biggest share holder.

After 1 week I join that hospital and soon make friend with Natasha she is half American and half India as her father is Indian and mother is American. She was s also physical therapist there and our head and as a fresher I get so much knowledge from her. Everything going smoothly as I leave home at 7:30 am for hospital and after spending my day I go to nearby cafe it has grab my attention as it is small and cozy with tasty Indian food. 

I start to forget Karan because of new environment and rarely talk to my parents . One day bhai call me and say that he has planned one surprise for me and when I breach hospital to my surprise I met the person I miss so much none other then shranvi I hug her and dance like madwoman. Everyone start laughing seeing me but who cares.

I take day leave and take her home with me and please her to stay with me as if she start denying at start but later accept my offer. Then we talk about what happened in past and we both cry so much.

Shranvi:

I am so shocked whatever she has gone through I mean when I saw them at her reception she was on cloud nine no one can think that whom I think a gentlemen is actually a demon in shell of human. How can person stoop so low and to a person who me he has love since childhood, try to find her still he know that person is dead even marry her against her wish.

I am beyond rage but happy that whatever happened is in past and now she leave everything behind and living happily. Now I am seeing a different person not that Timid or scared but bold and extrovert.

I also join that hospital where isha is working as her dear brother request me. In beginning I thought he is also same as Karan and I hate him to my core but when he told me to shift to us with isha and I come here my feelings start changing.  Ahem..... ahem........   not that way means I stop hating him.

Also informing him about each and every details of isha and it has been a month isha has spent away from her country, home and her husband ex-husband to be correct. Sometimes isha start talking about him but stops when she come to senses I know that she still think about him no matter what she says.

Rudraksh has also give isha one contact Yuvraj Khurana one of the richest businessman in US,CEO of Kiran's co.op self made billionaire as he has promise rudraksh to hide isha from Karan and ensure her safety. He has masculine body with brown skin and dark brown eyes every girl fell to his feet to gain one glance from him.

I know he is handsome but rudraksh is perfect for me. Shhhh it is still a little secret which I have never share with anyone. So, Yuvraj regularly visit home one or twice a week also he took us to famous places and restaurants of city.

I think he start to fall for isha I didn't know exactly but just guess and isha is also start smiling and living normally so if he is in love with my best friend I will support him for sure.

__________________________________

Hello lovelies,

I know I have promise you that I have big surprise which will come out in next chapter also story is going to take dramatic change so please start commenting and liking my chapter including support my novel by sharing as much as You can

Also please start follow me on Instagram my id is _author_isha

Soon I will drop reels about upcoming story.

Thank you ☺️