Chapter 29 - Dorian

I can feel my phone vibrating on the floor next to me. I know I should answer it. I have to answer it.

I let out a sigh and open my eyes. Elena is looking down at me; her body twisted over Nate's across the bed. He and Lucas were fucking attached to her all last night; they disappeared from the dancefloor to have a threesome in the bathroom. Then they came back out and started taking shots at the bar. Elena and Lucas were completely loaded off their asses and Nate was just fucking glued to her.

"That's been going off for a while now" she says quietly. "But I didn't want to wake you. You look less stressed when you're asleep."

I smile up at her, "you don't sleep much do you?" She never seems to sleep more than a couple hours at most. We didn't get back until close to dawn and she's already wide awake.

Her face falls and she shakes her head, "no... I guess not."

I think about the chains I found on her bed, and my body heats up with anger, "did he always make you sleep chained up like that?"

Her eyes look far away as she answers, "he put them there after I tried to kill myself. Said if he had to keep me chained up so I couldn't leave him he would." She sighs heavily, "it was every night for a while, but then eventually he only did it if I fucked up or back talked him. By the time I was twenty, I had stopped any attempts to get a rise out of him or make him angry. So the last two years have been a bit easier I guess, but he still likes to find any reason to do it."

"When was the last time?"

"The night before you found me." She cracks a smile at my expression of disgust and I grit my teeth.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Elena I'm so sorry you had to go through all that bullshit."

She crawls over Nate and drops to the floor, her body straddling mine, "I know," she says, her lips trailing up and down my neck, causing goosebumps to flare up across my skin. "But you've been so good at making me forget it all. I don't feel like that girl anymore. It's like looking back at a different life now. It's no longer mine."

She moves her lips up my jawline until they collide with my own, and I hold her tightly until she presses my still vibrating phone to my chest. "Answer it Dorian."

"Yeah, fucking answer it Dorian." Lucas grunts from the bed, "or at least turn it the fuck off."

Elena giggles and sits back, her naked body absolutely glorious in the morning light shining through the curtains. I keep a hand on her thigh and put the phone to my ear.

"Yeah?"

"About damn time." Marshal's voice is too loud and I groan.

"What's up?"

Elena shimmies her body down mine and starts to suck my cock. I throw my head back, completely at her mercy as she takes me to the back of her throat.

"Brianna Lennon is here to see you."

I sit up straight, and Elena looks up at me, her pretty lips wrapped around my cock. "Bring her to the last room off the dungeon. She can wait there."

"Sure thing, boss man." I roll my eyes, fucking Lucas and his nicknames.

I toss my phone to the side and Elena takes my dick out of her mouth, "what was that about?"

"Brianna's here."

Her eyes widen and she starts to get up but I fist her hair and force her back down on my cock. "She can fucking wait."

Elena giggles, the sound muffled as she chokes and sputters around me, her saliva drips down my cock and her needy little moans when I hit the back of her throat drive me fucking crazy. I release into her mouth and she drinks my cum hungrily, her brown doe eyes staring up at me as she swallows. Fuck.