19 - Eyes Off You

[Kindly, ignore if there are some typos]
-

<Choi Palace>

The morning arrived as the shallow light hovered over Seungcheol's eyes. He stretched after which he saw Jeonghan sleeping peacefully, right beside him.

Seungcheol chuckled while staring at him, feeling a sense of adoration towards the younger.

Seungcheol decided to get ready while the younger was sleeping. After taking his time, he was finally ready for the day.

He walked towards the bed and knelt down in front of Jeonghan's face.

He smiled while looking at his serene face. He pushed the strands of hair off his face and kissed his forehead, "So enchanting."

Don't ask why
I can paint a picture of you in my mind
All my life
I never thought someone would make me feel so high
But here you are

"Wake up, Jeonghan!" Seungcheol shook him gently.

Jeonghan frowned as he turned the other way, while whining in his sleep.

Seungcheol chuckled, he couldn't contain the amount of affection he was feeling for the younger.

Seungcheol wrapped his arm around his waist and kissed his cheeks to whisper, "You need to wake up."

Jeonghan didn't react much.

"Darling?" Seungcheol placed a kiss on his earlobe, "Wake up, please? You look so gorgeous in the morning too."

There's no touch no feeling
Pleasure or pain
Anything like the way you running through my veins
No breath or beauty
No sound or sight
That ever made me feel the way you do

"You're so mean." Jeonghan muttered.

"Yeah, so now waking you up is mean?" Seungcheol grinned, "Trust me, I don't want to ruin your sleep either but I know you'll blame me again for not waking you up."

"Seuncheol-"

"No Seungcheol, wake up."

"Huh." Jeonghan sat up while yawning, "Five minutes won't hurt."

"Yeah your five minutes never end in five minutes." Seuncheol retorted.

"Please-"

"Don't use that card of innocence now." Seungcheol complained, knowing pretty well he won't be able to resist that.

"Just five!" Jeonghan mumbled.

Seungcheol sighed heavily. He spread his arms, "Come here."

Jeonghan grinned lazily as he snuggled into his embrace and closed his eyes.

"Only five minutes." Seungcheol gently warned.

Jeonghan hummed as Seungcheol patted his head softly. Even after the five minutes had passed, he couldn't really wake him up.

"You're looking so content, what do I do?" Seungcheol sighed, "But then you'll yourself scold me for not waking you up on time."

I just can't take my eyes off you
Tell me anything you want to do
I just can't take my eyes off you
Nothing I can do about it

"Jeonghan!" Seungcheol grazed his finger through his hair, "Wake up, five minutes have already passed."

Jeonghan groaned as he sat up while stretching and yawning, "Good morning."