32 - Until I Found You

<Choi Palace>

Hyejeong shut the door while stepping into the small room where the other three members were already waiting.

"What happened?" Jaejun asked.

"Guys-" Hyejeong chuckled, "I've a sizzling hot news in my hand."

"What is it?" Junwoo asked.

"The youngest of the Choi's, Dino, is in love with a mortal." Hyejeong stated, "Her name is Taeri. I don't know much about her yet, but we can figure it out."

"A mortal?!" Yeonjin gasped, "Seriously?"

"Not just a mortal, an easy target." Junwoo smirked, "And a bait as well."

"Yeah, right." Jaejun nodded, "We can use her against them."

"Exactly because she seems to be in good terms with the royalty." Hyejeong added.

"Alright then." Jajeun stated, "Tonight, me and Hyejeong will go to get information of this Taeri. Junwoo and Yeonjin, both of you will get a clear view of the defense system, okay?"

"Okay!"

"Dino's birthday is on the way soon

"Dino's birthday is on the way soon." Seungcheol stated as he sat beside Jeonghan in the balcony of their room. It was night already as the stars had occupied the sky.

"Hmm, it's the first time me and Joshua will be helping in planning in any event of the palace." Jeonghan nodded.

"Yeah." Seungcheol chuckled, "Last year was fun as well. The pool party."

Jeonghan paused for a moment, staring at nowhere.

"Hello?" Seungcheol snapped his fingers in front of the younger's face, "Where are you lost?"

"Uh- nothing, I just recalled something." Jeonghan looked away.

"What did you recall?" Seungcheol tried to look at him, "Why are you behaving so strangely?"

"Shut up." Jeonghan blurted out.

"What did I even do?" Seungcheol whined, "But tell me what you recalled?"

"I-" Jeonghan cleared his throat, "Don't you dare tease me over that." He threatened.

"Oh?" A sly grin appeared on Seungcheol's face, "I'm intrigued."

"You're already teasing." Jeonghan frowned, smacking the older's arms.

Seungcheol chuckled, feigning innocence. "Me? Teasing? I wouldn't dream of it." He held up his hands in mock surrender, a grin still playing at the corners of his mouth. "But seriously, you can't drop a cryptic hint like that and not expect me to want to know more."

"It's nothing serious." Jeonghan shrugged, looking away, "I was just shamelessly staring at you, the whole time. Why do I remember that day so vividly? Argh it's so freaking embarrassing."