THE HEART REMEMBERS

NORMAL POV

*Flashback*

"How was my son doctor? Is he alright? Is he okay? Tell me he's okay doctor! Tell me please!"

Nampheung's cry can be heard all over the the place when the doctor got out of the operating room. It has been 4 hours since they started the operation. It's also been four hours Porsche, his mom and dad, and the Theerapanyakuls are waiting outside the operating room waiting; waiting for the doctor; waiting for the result of the operation.

"Mom, please calm down." Porsche said as he hugged his mom, trying to calm her down.

"Oh my baby! My baby Chaaaaaaay..."

"Mrs. Kittisawadt, the operation went well." the doctor initially said and everyone let out a sigh of relief as if their breaths are held since the operation.

"It was a good thing the bullet didn't pierced through his heart but still, your son needs to be hospitalized for a month for his recovery and monitoring."

Nampheung doesn't know what to say. Her baby Chay is too young to experience this kind of thing.

"Can we see my Nong doctor?" Porsche asked; still calming down his mom.

"We will be transferring him to room 106."

---

"Kim? Are you okay?"

"Khuno, why am I in a hospital? Am I sick?"

Confusion was painted on Tankhun's face as his little brother Kimhan asks him the question. 

"You're not sick Kimmy." and he sighed. 

"Then let's go home." Kimhan eagerly said.

Just when he is about to get out of the hospital bed, Kinn entered his room with their father Korn. Their faces screams a mix of guilt, anger and sadness. Kimhan cannot read them right now.

"Tankhun."

"Dad. How was ChayChay's operation?" 

Operation? Porchay? Now, everything seems a bit confusing for Kimhan. Why would Porchay undergo some kind of operation? Is the kid sick?

"Is Chay sick?" Kimhan suddenly asks making the attention all turned to him. "What happened to him?"

"Kim..." Korn was hesitating, "Little Chay took a bullet for you."

"What? A bullet?"

"You two were kidnapped Kim. And the bullet that was supposed for you, Chay took it and he just got out---"

But Kimhan didn't let Kinn finished what he's saying as he removed the dextrose hose that was connected to his hand and ran out of the room.

"Kim!!!" Tankhun shouted as he ran after him.

He needs to go to Porchay; he needs to see little Chay. Kimhan needs to see Porchay and make sure he's okay; that his little one is okay and smiling and laughing.

But what Kimhan saw was Porchay, on a hospital bed, nurses getting him out of the operating room.

*Present*

KIMHAN'S POV

It's happening again. No. This couldn't be happening again. I just read it wrong. The news. I just read it wrong; you just read it wrong Kimhan. Nothing bad will happen to Porchay. Nothing bad will happen to him again.