Chapter 2 (Part 1): Taehyung?

Three years ago

It was a very normal day for the Kim couple, as they started their day with an amazing morning sex, then had their breakfast which was cooked by Taehyung and they left for their respective work.

You wish!!!! There is no such thing as a normal day in their world. They had been together for two years now, they dated for one year and decided to get married, living a happy married life for about an year now. In these two years, they learned a lot about each other, mostly Taehyung got to know a lot about Jungkook, can't say the same for Jungkook. So in these two years. Everyday has been eventful for them either from Jungkook's side or from Taehyung's and if it's not them, then it would be one of their friends.

So today was also one of those days. Just an hour after Taehyung left for the hospital, Jungkook received a call from his men that his husband had been kidnapped. Yes, Jungkook had assigned some men to look after Taehyung.

Jungkook's heart raced as he heard the news of Taehyung's kidnapping, sending him into a state of panic and urgency. Even imagining someone hurting his love made his heart churn with a mix of fear and anger. Kim Taehyung is Jeon(Kim) Jungkook's strength as well as his weakness. He is the most important person in Jungkook's life, and he would stop at nothing to rescue him.

Jungkook was having a meeting with Jhope, RM and Suga when he received the call. Watching them from across the table, he couldn't conceal the worry and fear that etched onto his face. But they knew their boss very well, so even the smallest twitch of his face was recognized by them.

"Taehyung got kidnapped" the moment the words left his mouth both Jhope and RM were taken aback, their expressions mirroring the shock and concern. But they sprung into action immediately. Weirdly Suga seemed much calm in this situation which of course nobody noticed as they were all busy.

Jhope went to arrange the weapon and force needed for the rescue mission, while Suga was trying to track Taehyung's location.

"Jungkook, we haven't received any calls yet from the kidnappers. We have so many enemies right now that it's hard to guess who could be behind this," RM said with a calm voice, completely focused. When he didn't receive any reply he looked back at his boss and saw him intensely looking at the picture on his table, lost in his thoughts - it was his and Taehyung's picture. Suga noticed this and discreetly told RM to check on Jhope and the rescue team. Nothing can be done to ease Jungkook's worry until Taehyung is safely back.

After the Jeon and Kim couple's death, their organization along with their allies had to go through a lot. They already had so many enemies waiting for their downfall and their death was the perfect opportunity for them to strike. Jungkook after taking the throne managed to gain their lost name back but they still had many enemies left to be taken care of. (During this time period his gang was known but was not on the top).

Jhope and RM entered the office to inform Jungkook that the team is ready to rescue Taehyung when Suga interrupted them "Found him!". Everyone snapped their heads, Jungkook quickly marched toward him. "There is an abandoned mall at the outskirts of the city, Taehyung's phone went off just there. And there is no chance of this being a trap as the ring Taehyung is wearing is showing the same location. No one would ever imagine that his tracker is hidden there in his wedding ring."

"It would take us 30 minutes to reach there," Jhope informed him. "This is the blueprint of the mall, we can easily overpower them" RM added showing the prints and started to tell them about the plan. "Jhope assembles the team, RM, explain them about the plan. We are leaving in 10 min" saying that Jungkook left the room.

"Jungkook everything is ready, Suga will stay inside the van and keep an eye on the situation, if it gets out of hand he will send the backup." Namjoon said as soon as Jungkook entered the office wearing all the necessary gears. Jungkook didn't say a word, just nodded his head and headed out with his team.