Chapter 2 (Part 2): Here we go again!!

The three men entered the house right after the couple, looking at them ascending the stairs. They shared the knowing look as the sigh escaped their lips.

"This is gonna take time. I am going to take a nap" Suga mumbled before going to the east wing opposite of the couple's bedroom. "Where are you going? Our bedrooms are in the west wing" Jhope asked, looking at the pale man. "Guest room! You really think I will be getting any sleep there?"

Understandable!! They all noticed the boner Jungkook was sporting till they felt a dark gaze on them.

Jhope shrugged looking at RM " You wanna eat something? I am going out to grab a sandwich." RM looked at the retreating figure to the east wing stairs then at the west wing stair where the couple disappeared.

"Sure, why not."

*****

Taehyung led Jungkook to their bedroom, locking the door behind them. He pulled Jungkook closer to him and looked him into his eyes. "We have a lot to talk about Kookie, but first...."

"Go take a shower, I will wait for you here" Taehyung said, giving a small peck on Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook pulled back looking at his husband in confusion. This was not what he was expecting. He was expecting his husband to ravish him then and there, not send him to take a shower. But he complied nonetheless, not wanting to challenge his husband, completely obvious of his smirking husband.

 But he complied nonetheless, not wanting to challenge his husband, completely obvious of his smirking husband

Jungkook removed his clothes and stood under the shower with a pout adoring his face. He huffed looking at his hard aching dick puffing his cheeks "Hump!! damn you Tae, here I was thinking getting pounded hard but what am i doing right? Taking a fucking shower. I'm sorry little jungoo, guess you have to be contended by me" He murmured, sulking, completely missing the sound of the door opening and closing. He was about to touch his dick when a hand swiftly came and grabbed his dick from behind.

Jungkook's breath hitched in his throat as he felt the familiar touch on his dick, but this time it was different. The hand that wrapped around him was rougher, more possessive, and there was an undeniable air of dominance in the way Taehyung held him.

He felt his back touching a broad chest and a low chuckle vibrating against his back "Who said you can touch yourself hm?" Taehyung whispered in his ears, voice low and dripping with lust.

" Aren't you a naughty little bunny, getting hard watching me kill that man?" Jungkook's eyes widened and he let out a soft whimper, his body reacting instantly to Taehyung's touch. His hand began to pump up and down his length with just the right amount of pressure.

"T-Tae..."Jungkook moaned loudly, his back arching against Taehyung's chest as he succumbed to the pleasure. He had missed this feeling so much, the way Taehyung knew exactly how to touch him and drive him wild. Taehyung chuckled darkly at Jungkook's reaction, enjoying the way he melted into his touch.