Chapter Two

"Why does both Vincent and Scott both have to be...er....so annoying," grumbled Mike.

"They both can be a little annoying, but you have to learn to deal with them," Jeremy said.

"Jeremy, how can you always stay calm and be so nice to everyone," Mike sighed.

"Um, I don't know," he replied, turning a little red.

"I have never seen you get mad at someone once. Ha, but you're lucky you have me, you don't really ever stand up for yourself," Mike said.

"Heh...no I don't really...," Jeremy admitted, rubbing the back of his neck and growing redder.

"Listen, I consider you my closest friend. That's quite a bit coming from me," laughed Mike.

"Your mine too. It is a lot coming from you," Jeremy laughed.

"It sounds like another fight is starting. Let's check it out," Mike sighed.

The two entered the room where the others were.

"Do you always have to pick fights, Purple!?" exclaimed Fritz.

"I will slit your throught... I will skin you... I will kill you in your sleep," growled Vincent, glaring at Scott, turning his knife around in his hand.

"I can do so much worse than you can do to me," sneered Scott.

"Oh yah? Can you prove that?" Vincent sneered back, now smirking.

"Er...well. Not right now, I can't," replied Scott, beads of sweat forming all over his face.

Vincent bursts out laughing.

"Ugh! Both of you are morons," groaned Fritz.

"No I am super smart," Vincent protested.

Then, Jeremy, Fritz, Scott, and Mike burst out laughing.

"That's so funny!" Laughed Fritz.

Everyone laughed harder. Vincent growled, turned red, and stomped out.

"Wow, he stomps away a lot," Mike pointed out.

Everyone laughed harder still.