Chapter 4

Yes I did decide to continue it, after all.
Vincent got off his skateboard and pushed his ways through the door. The boss stood there arms crossed, looking very unhappy.
"Your late again, Vincent," the boss growled.
"But, this is my first time ever being late," protested Vincent.
"Don't give me any of your attitude, mister," hissed the boss.
"But-,"
"No!"
Vincent groaned then sat down, in the party room. I hate my job. He looked up when the boss opened the doors and the kids poured in. He had to watch the kids and keep them out of trouble. He was the day shift at Freddy Fazbear's pizza.
"Hey, Mister Vincent!?" A little kid said, snapping him out of his thoughts.
"What do you want, brat..... I mean kid?" Vincent asked.
"Can I sit on your lap? The kid asked.
"Ugh, fine," he answered lifting the kid gently up unto his lap.
He squealed when he felt wet, and heard the kid laughing. The kid had peed on him. The kid jumped off then ran towards his mom. Vincent stood up feeling disgusted. He saw the boss walk over.
"Vincent that is nasty, quite having accidents at work," groaned the boss, looking disgusted.
"But-"
"Go clean yourself off," mumbled the boss, gesturing towards the bathroom.
"But I-"
The boss cuts him off, and handed him some clean pants.
"You'll have to wear theses for now," sighed the boss, shoving them into his arms.
He groaned then headed towards the bathroom to change.

"Ugh, you beat me again! For the tenth time, Mike!" Jeremy groaned.
The two were playing Super Smash Bros together at Mike's house.
"I'm just that good," Mike said, smugly.
Mike stretched, then gestured with his head towards the kitchen. The two got up to get a snack. Mike opened the fridge and pulled out some fresh fruit. He split the small box of strawberries into two plates. Then he sat down next to Jeremy at the table and handed him one of the plates. Jeremy began to enjoy the fruit. They ate silently.