Chapter Three

Mike woke up, stretched, then fell out of bed.

"Ouch," he groaned.

"Oh yah, we have school today. The weekend is over," Mike thought, still groaning, but for various reasons.

Every weekend he hangs out with the other boys in his class. They also all work at Freddy Fazbear's.

Mike heads towards school. When he gets there, it seems kind of empty. 

"Ugh, I forgot it is summer vacation," Mike groaned, slapping himself.

***

Vincent stood at his toaster, waiting for the toast to be done. He yawned, still tired. Since, he had just woken up. He had to get up early for his job, he was the day shift at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Pop! Vincent jumped, a little surprised, when his toast finally popped (lawl, who else does this).

***

Jeremy got out of bed, stretched, then got dressed. He decided that he will visit Mike. He exited his house and got into his car.

***

Fritz lay in bed. He really wanted to get out of bed, but he was unsure if he really wanted to. He groaned and turned over. He jumped when he heard a loud growl. He calmed down when he realized it was just his stomach. He was really hungry. He groaned and slid out of bed. Then, he headed down to his kitchen to grab some breakfast.

***

Jeremy walked up to Mike's door and knocked. No answer. He heard a truck pull up behind him. He turned around and saw Mike pull in.

"Where was Mike?" Jeremy asked himself.

"I forgot it was summer, so i went to school," Mike explained, looking ashamed, as he got out of his truck.

"Mike, you do this every week," Jeremy sighed, trying not to laugh or smile.

"I know," Mike groaned.

Just then, Vincent rode by, in his uniform, on a skateboard.

"Are you heading to your day shift?" Jeremy asked, calling after Vincent, as he zoomed by.

"Well, duh, obviously!" Vincent yelled back.

"I hope your shift goes okay!" Jeremy yelled.

"Thanks!'" Vincent yelled as he disappeared from sight.

"Why are being nice to Vincent, he is an insane bully?" Mike asked, rolling his eyes.

"I don't know," Jeremy sighed, looking where Vincent last was. He just felt he had to be nice to everyone.