Steven Don't Be A Copycat! 😅😅😅😅

Steven: A cherry pie! *takes it and shoves it in Ken's face with a cartoon sound effect*

Ken: *face smothered with cherry pie* Steven, what's the big idea?!!!

Steven: I just figured since Matthew loves to shove pies in Kristen's face, I think that I should follow in his footsteps and do it to you! You gotta admit, that was funny!

Ken: Time to get beat up! Right after I wipe my face!

Steven: *panicky* Oh no! Matthew?!

Matthew: What?

Steven: Ken said he's gonna beat me cause I shoved a pie in his face! It was all in good humor! You shove pies in Kristen's face all the time so......

Matthew: Dude, you can't copy what I do! Figure out your own source of humor!

Steven: Yeah but......

Ken: *face all clean and smirking* Ready?

Steven: *sighs* I guess so.....

Ken: *beats up Steven*

Steven: *getting beat up*

Kristen: Steven isn't close to the pie throwing comedian like you are, Matt!

Matthew: Exactly! *shoves a blueberry pie in Kristen's face with a cartoon sound effect*

Kristen: *face smothered with blueberry pie* Not bad! Love blueberry!

Ken: *still beating up Steven*

Steven: *still getting beat up*

This story was written on Saturday, June 8th, 2024.

A/N Steven, don't copy what Matthew does! Leave comedy to the professionals! 😅😅😅😅😅😅 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.