Chapter 4 ~Here I come Vietnam~

*I'm Sorry if you may be confuse from the previous chapters but here's a quick summary. Charles Monroe is basically in the military base and in training. It has been barely half a month and now the crew (drafted boys) are headed to the airport to go to the foreign country in Asia, Vietnam.*

   On the airplane, every body just stared out the window. There were a few "this is awesome!" and "where the fuck is Asia?" or "MOMMY TAKE ME HOME!!".

I didn't even know what the hell was going on myself. I mean, I barely just got here and made friends. But then again it's not about making friends, its called being drafted and getting out wherever to fight.

This is just pure bullshit. I don't want to lose anyone. I'm still too young to experience what it's like to see your buddy get shot or better yet, experience death.

On the bright side however, you may fall in love with a foreign girl who can do the cooking and cleaning. Or have a free view of the country, physically.

I looked around to see what some people were doing. 

Some chit chatted while others were just being boys. I looked out the window again and it's been 2 hours of flight. Crossing the ocean by plane was not what I ever thought of. Yeah it's cool, but anything can go wrong! I MEAN IT'S A TWO DAY FUCKING FLIGHT. Excuse my french, hmph. 

I decided to take a nap since there wasn't anything better to do then stare at people my age.

~Day two of the flight~

When I had woken up, it was barely 6:30 a.m I guess I slept early. But then again, there was a 12 hour difference with America...

I glanced to my right and saw huge palm trees along with a nice jungle! My eyes were literally about to pop out. The ocean was sparkling and you could see some people here and there. It made you feel like a God or something since the view from above was amazing! My thoughts were soon interrupted by Lieutenant Gerald.

"I see, Charlie you are awake. Every body is still asleep like little angels. Oh well time to wake them up so excuse my hideousness." He whispered. 

He blew the whistle so hard that even Russia could hear it miles away.

"WAKKKKKKKEEEEE UP BOOOOOOOYS!"

People awoke from the sudden command and some fell from their seats.

"YOU BETTER GET YOUR DAMN ASS MOVING 'CAUSE TODAY IS A NO PLAY DAY. GET YOUR STUFF READY THE FLIGHT WILL BE OVER IN 15 MINUTES. TIME FOR LANDING, AND  DO NOT  THROW UP. I REPEAT DO NOT." He yelled.

This was going to be a loooooooong day. 

After the plane landed and everyone got out in a filed manner, a jeep came into view. I've never seen such a shitty jeep. It was covered in mud and had bullet holes in the window. But it had a huge seating area for the crew I suppose. Lieutenant Gerald told us that when we arrive at the base, he will tell us what to do.

As I walked towards the jeep, in the corner of my eye I saw a girl who looked about 14 peeking from behind the palm tree. I couldn't really see her clearly so I ignored it. 

"GET ON THE DAMN JEEP WILL YAH?" screamed the driver. 

I hurried and sat on the jeep with everyone. Great another humiliation. 

The girl's gaze that met mine's still hung in my head...

As we drove into the city, we saw hot girls that wore these long white dresses and had school books in their arms. All the boys started to drool and the girls waved "hi".