entry 10: employees only

cw: cnc, m/f, praise/degradation

We've got a few other people working here at the parlor. We've got two receptionists who alternate shifts, another masseur, and a female masseuse. We also have a man who knows a speciality massage style, but he comes in on request.

I get along with all my employees, but lately Michelle, our receptionist, has caught my eye. She's a shorter blond woman who loves getting her nails done and wearing pencil skirts. She's not usually my type but lately she's been coming into me quite a bit.

We were alone in the break room the other day and she made a comment about hearing noises from inside a room I was meeting a client in. She just giggled as she told me about it and then winked at me. No doubt imagining what exactly I had been doing.

She's been really in my head as well. The way she was holding her coffee cup the other day in a meeting, and dragging her long nails down the length of it... And how when she took a sip she stuck out her pretty pink tongue and looked across the room at me. It had me sweating.

Now, normally I'm pretty busy during the day with appointments, both sfw and nsfw, but I had a free afternoon this Tuesday. I went up to Michelle to ask her about it.

"Hey Michelle, are you sure we didn't get any clients this afternoon?" She shakes her head and purses her lips.
"The rest of today's clients are with Amy and David. Looks like you're all free boss." She grins up at me. "Any plans for the afternoon?"

I shake my head "I suppose I'll just go and try to get some paperwork done in the back."

I catch her frown before she quickly hides it and smiles "Sounds good sir, I'll just keep busy down here."

I head back to my desk, glancing over my shoulder at a clearly disappointed Michelle. It's cute, her little crush on me, but a workplace romance is not practical, even in my line of work. I have enough paperwork as it is.

Speaking of which, I sit down in my office and start on the papers piling up on my desk. It's mostly busywork bureaucracy and I manage to get through a good amount before I hear a quiet knock on the door.

"Come in!"

The door opens and Michelle's petite frame walks through. "Hi, sorry to bother you sir, but I just got off my shift and I was wondering if you could use any extra help back here." She shuffles her feet nervously.

I chuckle "You wanna help me off the clock? Without getting paid?" She blushes and nods.

"Well, you do look pretty stressed sir, I know a few ways to help with that."

"Oh do you?" I ask playfully "Picked up a couple things working here huh?" I smirk at her and she blushes even harder.

"Yes sir."

"Well then, make yourself useful please, doll." She nods and walks over to me, leaning over the desk quite close to me. Her body is so close to mine we're barely touching, and I can see the outline of her body. The curve of her back leading to her pencil skirt and then beyond. I can't see if she's wearing anything underneath. So I do the only thing I can to ease my curiosity and I pat her firmly on the bum. No panties. Perfect.

She starts slightly from the touch but decides to ignore it. "Hmm yeah you do seem stressed sir. All this work." She looks over at me and tries to stand up but knocks a pen onto the floor in the process. She falls to the ground to get it, apologetic for messing up my stuff. I laugh and put my hand on her shoulder, both as a gesture of reassurance, and to keep her from getting up.

"I think we both know the real reason you came in here slut." She gulps. "Now get under my desk and make yourself actually useful." She obeys immediately, crawling under my desks and sitting up tall in front of my lap.

She puts her hands on my knees obediently and looks up with big puppy dog eyes "Please may I sir?"

I nod and she delicately unzips my pants, exposing my cock to her. It's only half hard but she delightedly takes hold of it in her long pink nails. They wrap beautifully around the shaft and she begins to stroke it until it stands tall for her, . She looks up at me, proud. Perfect. She's adorable *and* stupid.

I sit back in my chair and raise an eyebrow at her, wordlessly telling her to get on with it. She purses her lips and then licks them to get them wet. She opens her mouth and sticks out her pretty little tongue. I flex my cock and she lowers her head down onto it.

She licks up the length of the shaft and then takes it in as deep as she can. She licks it again, focusing on the tip as her manicured hand continues to stroke my cock. She then holds onto the base of my cock and begins to deep throat it. Her lips wrap around it tightly and her tongue rubs the underside of my dick as she bobs her head expertly up and down, gagging every once in a while when it hits the back of her throat. I hold onto her hair and moan quietly. I had not expected her to be this good at all.

After a minute or two I have her stop. "You've done so good baby, but look, I haven't gotten any work done." She frowns and gives me her puppy dog eyes.

"I wanna help sir!" She leaps up and looks back at my papers. I chuckle and shake my head at how cute and dumb she is.

"Eager little puppy. How about this, if you can finish off five of these papers correctly, I'll reward you. How's that?" As expected, she nods excitedly and bends over the desk to start on the first one. This time, I have a full view of her panty-less ass. Her glistening pussy stares at me and I can feel my already lubed up cock jump.

I can feel a rush of need flood through me and without thinking I stand up and grab her waist. She exclaims in shock "Sir! I'm working!" But I cover her mouth with my hand and slide my cock into her tight pussy.

I lean in to her ear and hiss "Shut up bitch, you've been asking for this all day. I know you want me to fuck you."

She whines and tries to close her legs but it's too late, I'm already using her, thrusting into her small wet cunt.

"Keep working whore. Did I tell you to stop?" She whines but picks up the pen again and resumes work, this time much slower and more shakily.

I continue using her at my leisure, gripping tightly onto her waist. She's such a slutty little girl wearing nothing under her skirt, all someone has to do is flip it up and then they can fuck her. Which is exactly what I did.

I look over her shoulder at the work. She's got two done but her handwriting is shaky and slow. I decide that she's needs some more motivation. So I stop moving and leave my cock buried in her, inert and throbbing. She huffs and tries to move back on it but I stop her.

"I told you to do these papers sweetie. You've done a good job on the first two but I won't keep going until your handwriting improves. Understood?"
She nods like a useless little puppy and resumes writing. She sticks out her tongue as she concentrates on the letters and soon she's got the whole sheet filled out.

"Did I do a good job sir?" She looks over her shoulder at me and I nod. To reward her efforts I resume fucking her. Her pussy feels so nice to use, and she's so wet it's practically gushing around me.

I adjust my angle slightly and she moans loudly. My hand shoots out to cover her mouth but it's too late. I hope no one heard.

She leans over the desk in ecstasy but I don't bother telling her to keep writing. I just want to use the cute bitch as much as she wants to be used.

Her nails dig into my desk as pleasure runs through her. My cock pulses, I'm about to cum. I grab a handful of her boobs and fuck her deep until I shoot my load all over her. She lets out a big breath and slumps over my desk, exhausted.

I sit and lean back in my chair, satisfied and smirking at her.

"You did a good job. I knew I picked a good one when I hired you."
She looks over at me and smiles "Thank you sir. I love working for you."

I grin and pat her bum. "Go get cleaned up sweetheart. I'll finish this paperwork up. But don't hesitate to come help me out whenever you want, okay?"

She nods and shakily gets to her feet, covering her ass with her skirt as best she can before heading out, sparing me and my still pants less cock a last look before she leaves for the bathroom.