entry 11: sensory deprivation

cw: cnc, blindfold, m/m

A client requested a sensory deprivation full body massage today. Our clinic doesn't have the chambers, but we found a way to cut off his senses of sight and hearing so that he'd be able to fully relax into the experience. The goal of the session is to get him to let go of anxiety. He won't be able to anticipate my movements, instead he'll just have to let go and trust me to do what he needs.

I lead him into the darkened room and show him the bench before leaving to let him get undressed and under the towel. Once he's done, I come back in and fix a blindfold over his eyes and earmuffs over his ears so that both senses are blocked. I spend a moment testing the earmuffs to make sure they're secure, and then I get started.

First, I pour oil on my hands and start rubbing his shoulders, kneading the muscles to remove the knots of tension in his back. I can feel the weight of his anxiety melting off as I do so. One of my favorite parts of my job, besides being paid to be a pervert, is helping people ease their anxiety.

I spend a lot of time on the next and shoulders and then move down next to the spine and lower back areas, removing tension as I go. I move the towel to the side to get access to his leg and squirt more oil onto his body. He flinches slightly as the warm oil hits his skin, but relaxes again as I rub it in.

I rub his legs and thighs and then move down to his feet, rubbing the calloused soles and in between each toe. His feet twitch whenever I reach a ticklish spot so once I'm done I move up to his arms, massaging them and his palms.

I move the towel again, folding it down to expose his butt to the air, and begin rubbing it. He clenches and tries to squirm but I hold him still for a few seconds and he relaxes back into it. Once I'm done I cover him and tap him on the shoulder, our signal for him to flip over onto his back.

The towel remains covering his genitals, but there is a definite tent in it. I decide to leave it alone for now, opting to rub his arms and legs again but from this angle. I admire the serene look on his face as I do so.

Next, I begin to touch his pecs, not much tension gets stored here, but he looks like he works out and I couldn't resist.

I drop some more oil onto his chest and rub it in there as well as his stomach, even going low enough to rub his happy trail. A flicker of something passes over his face and I rub the area again, my fingers dipping just under the towel this time. I can see him tense again and rub his shoulders. Relax, relax, I want to tell him.

I rub up his legs and his thighs, all the way up to where they meet his pelvis. He twitches again and this time I lift an earmuff and whisper in his ear "I'm going to need you to relax please sir, just relax." He nods and takes a deep breath. This time when I touch his upper thighs he does not flinch. Much better. Sometimes clients just need a little coaxing to get where I need them to be.

I massage over his pelvis and up along the shaft of his boner, keeping firm but gentle pressure on it as I begin to stroke it slowly up and down. My oiled hands make it easy to glide over his soft skin. He makes a small whining sound and I stroke him a bit fast for a second as a way of encouraging him. Good, nervous boys like him deserve to be jerked off like this.

I stop touching his cock just to be a tease, and rub his pelvic area and thighs again. His cock twitches and he whines again. How cute.

I go back to touching the desired area, going faster this time. I grip the length of it firmly, quickly moving up and down while my other hand massages his balls gently. He grabs onto the table and arches his back, jerking his hips up into my hands. I can't help but smile, so so cute and desperate.

I have him settle his body down and then I open my mouth and lower my head over his dick. It's not very big but it fits nicely in my mouth as I begin to suck him off. He moans long and low and puts a hand on my neck. I bob my head and run my tongue over his tip to give him extra pleasure.

After only a minute or two of this he arches his back again and cums. I open my mouth and catch some in it. I lick my lips and swallow, pleased with myself for making him cum so much.

I rub over the pelvic area again and his sides and legs in order to calm his body back down, and then I go to get a warm towel to clean him up. Once he's clean I slowly remove the earmuffs and eye mask from his face.

"I hope you had a good session." I smile serenely down at him. He blinks back up at me and nods shyly. "I'll let you get dressed and then you can head into the lobby. Come back soon!" As I say farewell, I can see a look of confusion on his face.

I'm acting like nothing out of the ordinary happened. Did it really happen? But he feels so nice, it must have. I smirk to myself as I turn away.