Bleeding Out (Sasuke Uchiha)

Heya everyone! So this is the Fan-fiction I'd discussed on 'The Truth BEhind The Lies'.

Now this is only the prologue and i'm putting it up as a tester to see how you react to it. But the actual story itself wont be up and ready until the Summer.

I'm sorry but I'm entering the last weeks of school and big tests are coming up so I won't be able to post until they are done....

Plus, listen to that song to the side. It reminded me of the story so I chose it as the title! XD

And that pitcure to the side is the one and only Moriko Riko!! :D

So let me know what you think...

Comment,

Vote,

ENJOY!!

*********************************************************************

Prologue

Moriko

The mission was simple, gather information. The objective clear, do not get caught. How did we fail? What went wrong? If I had been there when we received the information, if I had met the informant then maybe I would have known. Maybe I could have seen it, maybe I could have stopped it. Maybe...just maybe.

But what good is “maybe, I would have...” when the damage is complete, when it is all said and done and when everything I knew was gone, when the life I had was over and a new crueller one had begun?

There is no way to rewrite history, no way to truly foresee the future. But I tried. I tried so hard to be the best I could be, to be the ninja that stood strong and could protect her family and friends, who could make her sensei proud and defend her village. Yet I failed.

Darui sensei, I’m sorry...

                                                                                                **************

Voiceless.

The world around me was a blur. My throat itched, my skin tingled, my eyes burned, everything hurt. All I knew was agony. The suffering.

Timeless.

Where was I? How long had I been here? Will I be found? Would I be saved? Would I even be missed?

Heartless.

He didn’t care. My screams did nothing but please him. My thrashing limbs appeased him as he cut deeper. My begging, pleading made him laugh. My agony was his amusement.

Lifeless.

I wanted to die. I needed the pain to stop. Fingers snapped. Toes crushed. I was slowly broken down, my mind destroyed piece by piece. My memories once filled me with happiness now haunted me, something I would never again experience.