Chapter One

Hey!

Sorry for taking so long to start this up! But it's here now! XD

Comment,

Vote,

ENjoy!! :D

*********************************************************************************************

Chapter One

Moriko

Silence fell over the clearing as we stood slowly and faced our opponents. They stood opposite us one smirking and the other hidden by a mask. Cold eyes swivelled over each of us as what appeared to be a tail shot out from beneath his cloak.

“Look Sasori-danna,” the blonde one grinned. “There are four of them, two each, uh.”

“Shut up brat,” the other growled out and I gulped clenching my fists. “It is not.”

“What do you mea-?”

“Sorry, we’re late,” a voice called from behind us.

Gasping, Rido and I whirled pressing out backs against our comrades and I felt my eyes shoot open further at what greeted us. Another two men eyed us, one with a blue tint to his skin and a large bandaged sword with a stoic companion with blood red eyes.

“Oh shit.”

Slamming into the wall I was yanked out of my muddled memory and I gasped as pain shot through my system like venom.

“Here,” Kabuto hissed out snatching a handful of my hair and jerking me away from the wall only to shove me into a dark room.

I crumbled to the floor, not taking in my surroundings as I scurrying away from him with a glare painted on my features. I curled up next to the wall and hissed at the agony in my chest and most of my body.

Material was flung at me and I jumped shoving it off my skin as if it burned only to pause and pick up the soft material. Frowning at the blanket I glanced at Kabuto who sauntered over and dropped a small box by my feet.

Glancing behind him I spotted the open door and the light into the hall. Seeing an opportunity to run, I summoned chakra to my unbound hands. Or at least I tried to.

Kabuto chuckled darkly at my mystified expression as I began to panic. I couldn’t feel my chakra! Anywhere! It was gone! What happened? What did he do!?

“There is no point trying to fight,” Kabuto sneered. “Orochimaru-sama put a curse mark on you ensuring you will never be able to access your chakra unless he wishes it.”

“W-what?” Was that even possible?! How? Tears welled up in my eyes and I turned my head away from him smirking face shutting my eyes tightly refusing to let him see me cry. How was I ever going to get out of here?

“Aw, don’t cry,” He snorted and I gritted my teeth.

His hand lashed out suddenly and smashed into my head, causing me to whack it off the wall. I groaned aloud as black dots flittered across my vision and I bit my lip as pain shot to my eyes and fought against sudden nausea that assaulted me.

“Have fun with him,” he chuckled again and stood. Before he left he lit a candle in the room and paused by the door to leave a last taunting comment. “If he doesn’t kill you, that is.”