CHAPTER 3

"Mr. Windsor,"

"Yes Sara, and it's Adrian" he replies, his eyes still on the road.

I ignore his command and just continue "I just received a text from the cake place. They are asking about the 10 flavours you guys have shortlisted and want to taste tomorrow."

"What do they mean by shortlist? We'll try every flavour they have."

"They have 22 flavours, Mr Windsor. You guys can't possibly taste all of them and not get confused."

"We will. Tell them to have all of the flavours ready." He says in a tone which means that the topic is now closed.

"umm okay your majesty," I answer

"They are saying they'll charge extra for the 12 extra flavors," I say innocently

He just simply gives me a side glance

"Yes Yes I understood Mr. Super wealthy, you guys have endless money to spend."

"In the past 5 minutes, you have addressed me in 3 different ways. But you won't call me Adrian." He says in an irritated tone.

"Oh yes I won't, I will not address a man who is going to be someone else's husband, by his first name."

"But you will let the same man make you scream his name when he goes down on you," he states, a wicked grin on his face

"shut up! you were not engaged then."

"We can change that today. Should we spend a night in a hotel somewhere and make you scream my name and make sure that your legs are all wobbly tomorrow?"

"Concentrate on the road, Mr Windsor. Our arrangement is over."

My stomach growls.

"Was that your stomach?" Adrian laughs

"Thank you so much for acknowledging." I say, trying to hide my face

Adrian laughs even harder. He looks so cute when he laughs. Which is a pretty rare occurrence.

"Don't just stare at me and search for a restaurant nearby."

"No!" I declare

"Why?" he asks confused

"I checked the map before leaving and we might get stuck in a traffic jam, so we need a lot of snacks to get through. There is a supermarket coming up. Just stop there. We'll buy some random snacks to munch on."

"They are so unhealthy Sara. We ain't doing this. It's either a good restaurant or nothing. Now you decide."

"What's wrong with snacks? It's not like I am asking you to eat them every day. If you don't like them, don't eat them. Let me buy them for myself."

"You shouldn't eat them either."

"Please, Mr Windsor." I plead, showing him my puppy eyes.

"These puppy eyes ain't gonna work. Search for a restaurant or go hungry."

"Adrian pleaaasssseeeee."

"Here you go calling me Adrian, when you want me to listen to you."

"Then listen to me." I say "Look! The supermarket! stop the car! pretty please! I am craving some hot Cheetos so bad!"

"Yay, Thank you so much, Mr Windsor" I scream when he drives the car into the parking area.

"Do you want me to reverse Sara?" He snapped

"No no sorry, Adrian it is," I say getting out of the car, all happy. I swear these pregnancy hormones are something else. I am freaking getting excited about Hot Cheetos.