IIII

Emilee's POV
*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ*
I stop doing my homework & look down at my phone
Harry: still up for coffee?
I respond in less than a couple minutes, because if I don't respond that second I'll forget about the text and get mad at the person until I realize that I never responded.
Me: yeah, I'll see you in 20 :)
I hop out of bed and pull on my favorite sweater & a random pair of blue jeans with a pair of black, wedged booties (outfit on side or above) and head out the door. It only takes me about 10 minutes until I get to the cafe and I spot Harry's head of long curly hair. I sneak up behind him and place my hands over his eyes.
"Guess who?" I say as I try to make my voice sound deeper.
"hmmmm, I don't know." Harry play's along. "But I'm pretty sure it's a very cute girl named Emilee."
I blushed and said as I lifted my hands  "You think I'm cute?"
"Well I wouldn't lie to you, now would I?" he smirked which made my southern region throb. (don't judge me I didn't know what to put but whateva)
"I already ordered you coffee, if that's okay"
"awe thank you Harry" I say as I take my seat across from him and smile.

Oops cliffhanger
Because I love you guys so much I took a little break from doing my packet to write this. If I had more time I would've made it longer but I WILL update soon. Don't forget to vote and comment
and if you want you can comment or message me suggestions on what the next chapter should go.

All of the love.
R