V

I walked into the studio like the last few mornings, coffee in my hands, ready to work, and ready to see that sexy ass boy. "Good morning Myra," I said smiling.

"Good morning Alina, how'd it go yesterday?" She asked.

"Good, I did better than I thought!" I said getting all excited and shιt.

"I meant with Justin," she said.

"Well nothing happened if that's what you're getting at," I said.

"I expect a full report if something happens girl," she said winking.

"Of course but don't get too excited," I said walking to Justin's office. I knocked then walked inside placing the coffee on his desk. "Good morning."

"Good morning Ms. Ozera," he said smiling as he typed something. Wow... He was wearing a white tee under and unbuttoned grey shirt simple but he still looked hot as fυck.

"Alina," I corrected him giving him a wide smile.

"Oh okay," he said. I excused myself and walked over to my desk taking a sip of my iced latte.

1) There's not a lot to do since it's Wednesday (hump day), so you can do anything you want around the building but don't break anything.

I laughed at the hump day part then sat down. I organized my desk then drank my drink. What to do, what to do? Hmm maybe I should explore... Or bug Justin? I think bugging Justin sounds like way more fun. I quickly got on my feet with my drink and walked to Justin's office knocking then walking inside. "Hi," I cheerfully said shutting the door behind me.

"What's up?" He asked.

"The sky," I replied sitting down in front of his desk.

"Not funny... What do you need?" He asked.

"Do you want me to be blunt?" I asked.

"Sure go for it," he said putting the papers in his hands down.

"I came to bug you, because I'm bored out of my mind, so if you don't want me bugging you, you should give me something to do," I said crossing my legs.

"How bad can it be?" He asked.

"Oh Mr. Bieber you are underestimating me way too much... I can be a zit, one of those face craters that you just can't get rid of no matter how much acne wash you use," I said slurping the last drops out of my drink.

He shook his head, "Just try... I'm not easily annoyed."

"Really because you look like you don't have patience... Even though your tattoo itself says patience," I pointed out.

"Okay, do whatever you want, I'm just going to continue doing my work," he said going back to the papers on his desk.

I'm ready, I put like fifteen packets of sugar in my latte this morning. I'm pumped ready to go. Yaaas let's do this.

I placed my mouth on my straw and slurped nothing. My drink was gone but there were still like two drops at the bottom so I tried getting them out shaking the cup to move the ice around.

"I think you finished it. It's all gone," he said looking up at me.

"No, I don't think so, there's still a drop left," I said slurping through the straw again. He went back to his work not even a bit bothered my the noise I was making. I popped the lid off and put some of the ice in my mouth slowly chewing it loudly making a crunchy noise. "Ahh, it's cold!"

"It's eight in the morning and you're eating ice?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"Yup. You want some?" I asked holding my cup out for him.