XI

"So he threatened to spank you?"

"Yeah," I said pulling my suitcase from the closet.

"Hot."

I rolled my eyes, "No... Not hot. He's addicted to sex."

"Are you guys going out?" She asked.

I shrugged, "Well we've never been on a real date so I don't really know."

"Classes are starting next week. You ready?" Nicole asked plopping down on the couch.

"No I still need to go buy my supplies. I ordered my last book yesterday but I don't have any supplies whatsoever," I said.

"Well I just bought a new laptop," she started. She talked about her laptop while I took out my paints and brushes.

I set up a new canvas and started preparing my paint palette.

"I met a journalist the other day," she said.

The door bell rung making me look over at the door. "Shh," I whispered walking over to the door. I looked through the peephole finding Justin standing there.

I mentally sighed and opened the door.

"Where were you today?" He asked.

"I wasn't scheduled for today," I said.

"You were. I scheduled you last night," he said.

"Well how was I supposed to know that?" I asked.

"You could have called to make sure," he said.

"Look I'm not in the mood," I said.

He suddenly leaned in and pressed his lips on mine. I felt his hands fall on my hips as he pulled in closer. I pushed him back, "Justin. I have company."

"Really? Who?"

"Me," Nicole said waving, "Hi! I'm Nicole. I've heard amazing things about you. You must be Justin Bieber."

"I am," Justin said.

"Okay, well I work on Monday right?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

"I start school on Wednesday. I have school Tuesday's Wednesday's and Friday's," I said.

"Okay, I'll give you those days off," he said.

"Okay. I'll see you Monday then?" I asked starting to close the door.

"Wait aren't you going to invite me in?" He asked.

"It's a girls day," I said, "no boys allowed."

I shut the door on him and locked it before walking back over to Nicole.

"He's extremely hot! I want some," she said.

"Ha-ha funny," I sarcastically said, "So who's the journalist you were going to talk about?"

~~~

I walked in Monday morning with coffee in my hands.

"Good morning Alina, Justin called in sick today," Myra said.

"Oh okay," I said.

I sat down at my desk and there was already a task list. I set my stuff down and picked up the list which by the way was stapled.

1. Set up studios three and four.
2. Organize the closet on the second floor.
3. Deliver photos to Michael at 382 3rd street.
4. Drop off broken camera that's on my desk to 9001 Suit A 8th street.
5. Look over photos in yellow folder. Write me a three page essay analyzing and comparing them.
6. Re-arrange the showroom in the following order:
-Garner
-Perez
-Salvatore
-Peters
-black and white