𝒿𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝓃𝑜. 182

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 ℬ𝑒𝑒,

I saw you. You cried in a corner after my dinner date with Kimberly Lopéz.

I wasn't supposed to notice, but I did. There you were, tucked away in the office corner, tears streaking your cheeks. It threw me off. Why? Or, maybe you're just exhausted. You've been doing so much lately, handling everything from my work schedule to picking out gifts for my girlfriends. It's a lot to ask of anyone, and I've been blind to it.

Last night, Kimberly and I had a great time. We laughed, enjoyed ourselves, and for a moment, I thought everything was perfect. Then I walked in and saw you, crumpled in that chair, tears in your eyes. It hit me hard.

You've been my rock, the one who picks up the pieces and keeps my life in order. I've been so focused on trying to make everyone happy, I didn't realize how much I was piling onto you. It's unfair. You shouldn't have to bear the burden of my complicated life.

I feel ashamed for letting you handle my relationships for me. It's not your job to manage my personal affairs. I need to step up and take responsibility for my own mess. You deserve a break, and I need to stop relying on you to fix everything.

From now on, I'm going to handle my own relationships, my own chaos. You've done more than enough, and it's time I take some of the weight off your shoulders.

I'll try to change, Bee. And I'm sorry for not seeing it sooner.

𝒢.𝒞.