CHAPTER TEN

Selena's POV

I'm I not enough for you Sammy? Why do you treat me like this? Like I really don't matter

Why do you treat me like this? Like I really don't matter. Like I'm worthless. Like I'm just for show.
Or is it because your family pressurized you to get married soon? Is that why I'm here? For show?
I left everything for you, I even went against my family for you! But whatever I do, doesn't seem to please you!

My mom argues with me constantly, just because I agreed to get married into your family. The only supporter from my family, is my father.
You seriously don't care, you're just ungrateful!

These thoughts go through my mind daily, and I find myself getting drunk all because of you Sammy.
And today, I'm drinking again, because of you! I look in the mirror, wondering if I'm not beautiful enough for you. Am I not?

I didn't even wish you a happy birthday, you just hung up! Why? Are you having so much fun in that death trap called Gangadia? Or is it something else? I went over to your house today, just so I could use your mom's phone to wish you a happy birth...

I didn't even wish you a happy birthday, you just hung up! Why? Are you having so much fun in that death trap called Gangadia? Or is it something else? I went over to your house today, just so I could use your mom's phone to wish you a happy birthday, because my battery died when I was at the studio. You didn't even hear me out, you just HUNG UP!
I felt so embarrassed; your family members were staring at me, and it was embarrassing!
That grandma of yours, never misses an opportunity to insult me, so she laughed at me when you hung up.
I don't care if that woman accepts me or not! I will become part of your family at all cost!

I don't care if you want me or not, I can't loose you! I won't let you go, so there's nothing you can do. If you don't become mine, you won't become anyone else's, believe me!
I can go to any extent to make sure what is mine, always remains mine.

"Sely? Are you drunk again?" Dad came into my room, and saw that I was unstable, and it's all your fault Sammy!

"I'm f-fine dad!"
He sat beside me and held my hands.

"No you're not!" Mom joined in, "YOU'RE HIGH AGAIN ALL BECAUSE OF THAT BOY, AREN'T YOU?"

"Lower your voice Kanika, can't you see she's not in the right state?!" Dad defended me.

"Quiet Vivek! Don't act like a father now. You haven't been the best one afterall!"

"But I am fulfilling my duties now, aren't I? JUST QUIT JUDGING ME BECAUSE OF THE PAST KANIKA!"

"I THINK YOU SHOULD LOWER YOUR TONE NOW VIVEK!"

"ENOUGH!!!!!" I yelled out, "You two can GO FIGHT OUTSIDE!! I'm already in a bad mood, don't worsen it with your marital problems!!! I request with folded hands that YOU TWO JUST LEAVE MY ROOM!! "

They stared at each other, then at me, "I understand dear " dad muttered.
But mom just rolled her eyes at me and grabbed my bottle of alcohol away before leaving.

"Take care dear" dad said and kissed my forehead.

I was left alone again with my thoughts. Why is my life like this? Am I doing something wrong? What?
My parents haven't been the best parents. My childhood was filled with traumatic events that I can't seem to forget.
Mom and Dad argue daily! Mom doesn't trust dad, and Dad doesn't love mom. I have been tortured as an only child, watching them constantly fight over things I shouldn't have known at such a young age.
I didn't feel loved then, and now dad is trying to make up for the past.
The fact that he left mom and I alone for so many years and we had no idea about his whereabouts. Now, he wants to be a dad to me. Isn't that too late dad? And mom never had time for me, she was always busy with work, trying to distract herself.
I grew up with the servants and Nanny Sita!
I finally found love back in college, Sammy. For the first time in forever, I felt special and loved. The love my parents couldn't shower me with, Sammy gave that love to me. But lately Sammy, you act differently. You are the love I have searched for, for so many years, I won't let go of you so easily dear. You will become mine at all cost, so whatever you do will be of no use!

I will become Mrs Selena Sammy Oberoi!

************************************
A/N

And the drama begins😂
This is Selena's POV, I haven't really mentioned her lately, I've been so caught up with Dia and Sam. But now, more of her will be shown.
I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter ☺️
Please don't forget to hit that little star at the bottom to support me.
Thank you and have a great day ♥️

Ariia_50🌹