♥Chapter 3♥

Jessica Pov

I sigh sitting at the bar, rubbing my hand over my neck. Derek was sitting at the end of the bar counter drinking a beer, deep in thought. "I'm not going to bother him. I look down to the table,smiling running my hand over the necklace i had on. "You were the best one yet" I smile look towards the people that came and shake my head as they dance. Stiles dad walks up to me and sits down next to me. I jump thinking it was Derek. I look up and smile. "hey" "Hey" He says back. "Are you okay" I look at him. "Yeah I'm Fine" I fake a smile this time. He signs. 'If you need anything, I'm here" I nod,folding my hands, sighing. "Jess, what is wrong, you seem under the weather." "Its nothing." I lied. He lifts my chin up, looking at me straight into my eyes. "You can tell me anything." i nod forcing the tears back. He takes me into a hug.  I sigh deeply. I yawn, he laughed. "Someone is tired out. "Yeah i must have jet lag" He smirk patting my back. "I'm going to to get going, i just got called in." I nod. "Thanks for coming." He nods and pats my back once again before he leaves. I look into my hands as someone clears their throat. I look up to see Stiles with his tongue hanging out, i jump falling off my chair. "Damn it, Stiles"

He laughs picking me up "Did little Jessie fall over" I growl at him as i push him onto the counter getting on top of him. His face turns blood shot red. I smirk getting close to his face. "Aww is little Stiles getting nervous or is it he's shy" His eyes were angry but his face was priceless. I get off on him, turning my attention to Derek, but he was gone. I shrug."Like i care, just trying to be nice" Stiles tackles me and we go all out trying to pin each other. "THIS MEAN WAR!" I scream as i run through the people as he runs after me. "GET BACK HERE YOU BRAT" I laugh evilly, running out the door. "Where are you going." My mother yells at me. "Out" I yell back as i slide down the railing laughing. Stiles was right behind me the whole time. He trips down 4 steps as i double over laughing my ass off. "Good God stiles, you missed some steps." He growls picking himself off the ground. I run into the forest, stiles right behind my tail" I jump into a tree, so he couldn't get me. I cover my mouth as he runs right pass me. His face looked worried. "I wonder why, nothing is out here" I watch him.

                                                            Stiles pov.

"Shit where did she go, what if the alpha wolf is out tonight" I run looking around as i hear a growling sound. in the trees. "What the fuc..." I couldn't finish my sentence as the alpha was right behind Jessica, but she didn't know. "JESS GET AWAY FROM THERE" The alpha roars at me and jumps down running off. My eyes widen. "What the hell, was that" Jess jumps down  looking at me. "What wrongs." I grab her arm and drag her out of the forest"Nothing just lets go" She looks at me like i was crazy."That was strange" I thought to myself as i look towards Derek car as he was looking towards us. He waves me over as i look at Jess. "Go inside" She turns to me and nods. I smile at her and walks to Derek cars. "What happened" I sigh big "We were running though the woods and the alpha showed up, he was right behind her,but when i yelled he ran off. Derek face turned darker. "Okay" He drives off as i look at him weird. I return to the party. "Wow"