♥Chapter 14♥

Scott's Pov

I burry peters body deep in the woods, running back to the hospital. I walk down the hall way to my sisters room. I grab the handle, opening the door to see Derek leaning over my sister, her shirt was pulled up to her stomach. His teeth, almost was touching her skin. I growl grabbing him by his shirt, throwing him into the wall. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" He gets up, shining his red eyes at me. A urge in me says to back down or else. I growl at him. He grabs my shirt throwing me out the window, jumping down to me. I get up, growling at him. He roars at me. He runs to me ready to punch me in the chest. I grab his wrist, flipping him on his back putting my foot to his neck. "I will repeat myself. What the HELL do You think your doing" He growl turning back to his human. I finally help him up. He sighs. "I over heard the doctors, say that Jess isn't going to make it, and ciara isn't either" I hold my head. "Its not true" Derek walks over to me, taking me by my shoulders. "Did you see the car." I nod. he looks me into the eyes.

"Jess threw herself onto Ciara to protect her, Jess screamed for me to move the car, but the car wouldn't move. When i woke up i got out of the car, i saw Jess lifeless body on the ground. She was thrown out of the car through the back window." I stared to tear up, i look away "The bite, is the only thing that is going to make them live again" I sigh giving up this battle. "Fine" We walk back into the hospital,going to their rooms.Derek lifts Jess shirt and bit into her stomach. He covers her mouth, so the nurses didn't hear her scream. I watch the door, to make sure no one came in. Jess body jerked upwards, her eyes opening. Her eyes turn purple then back then purple again then back to normal. Her nails grew longer, as her eyes glow purple. She bears her teeth growling at Derek.She looks up at him showing her teeth to him. His eyes turn red, showing who was the boss. Her eyes turn back to normal looking at him. She snaps out of the dais she was in."Derek" He smiles at her."We thought we lost you" He leans in and kisses her. My eyes widen as she kisses back. I slap myself thinking my eyes were playing a trick on me."hey!" They both look at me as Jess face turns face. I laugh."Wow"

                                                                                    Jess Pov.

I was floating in white light,suddenly i felt a burning pain feeling go through my body. I scream, my eyes open up. I felt my body was one fire. My body jerked upwards as i squirm,screaming into a hand, I look to the owner of the hand. I bear my teeth at him growling. His eyes turn red, as i back down turning to normal. I snap out of my dram blinking my eyes looking up at Derek. "Derek: He smiles down at me,"We thought we lost you" He leans in and kisses me, my eyes widen in shock, i lean into the kiss,kissing him back. Scott clears his throat twice,"HEY!" I hear him say, We look at him. My face turned red, not noticing he was in the room. He laughs. I look up at him. "Where is Ciara" He points to her. I turn my head to her, my eyes wdien even bigger. "CIARA" My voice cracked, I prop myself up leaning over,the pain washes over me, as i grid my teeth together. 'Stop Jess, she okay" I stand on my shakie feet, leaning over the bed, tears were flowing out of my eyes.My mind went back to the accident. Ciara had looked up at me, tears were falling from her eyes, she smiles mouthing to me. "I love you" I look down at her crying as i touch her face. "Jess,JESS" I turn around to look at derek. 'I can save her" I look at him confused. He signs looking at me."Lift up your shirt jess" I pull my shirt up, my eyes widen to see a bite mark. "What the.." "I bite you, I'm a werewolf, and so are you" I look at him scared now."No,this cant be happening." Scott speaks up. "Its true"

I look towards him. "What" His eyes glow yellow and hair grows on his cheeks,his whole face changes, he shows me his teeth. I fall back on my bed. "No" Derek takes me by my shoulders, and kisses me again. I kiss him back calming down. "What are you" I look at him with alot of fear in them. His eyes turn red, and his face changes but scarier then scotts' I fall back as Scott catches me. I sigh standing up."Fine, but please don't hurt her" Derek nods walking over to Ciara body, he lifts her shirt, he bit into her. She screams but her screams were covered up by his hand. Scott had to hold me back as i growl at him. "STOP, STOP" He looks at me and shushes me. I cry, hearing her scream. Her eyes open, to a very light blue eye. My eyes widen. "Ciara" I say in between breathes. I walk over to her, she turns her head to me,smiling. "Jess" I pick her up as she groans. I carefully hold her in my arms."how" I look at her. "How what" She looks at me with tearfull eyes. "How, did we...you survive, i saw you being throw out of the car before i past out." I wipe eyes. "Derek saved us"

Her tiny eyes widen. "Huh" Derek smiles he drops to her level."Do you know what a werewolf is" She looks at him confused. Her face then grew grim."That...That.......thing i saw was a werewolf" She choked on the last word. I rubbed her back. He nods. He shows her his wolf form. She raises her hand and rubbing his cheek. He looks at her and shows her his teeth. She runs her finger on his teeth. He smiles turning back,"Doesn't seem like your scared of him" I smile hugging her. "So is that what I'm now" I nod. She looks up at me. "Are you one to and Scott" We both nod as her lips curves into the biggest smile ever. I smile getting back in my bed. Derek helps me into the bed. I sigh rubbing my head. He leans and kisses my cheek."I will get the nurse, and oh Ciara" She looks at Derek" Huh."this is a secret no one know" She nods. I smile leaning back as he gets the nurse...'