♥Chapter 17♥

Jess Pov
I stop dead in my tracks to see Scott, my little brother, making out with the girl with black hair...Hell He never introduced her to me...Fuck him. I run up the stairs pass them walking into my room throwing my self onto my bed head first into my pillows. I scream as loud as i can into the pillows. I pound my arms into the bed...very angry... I turn myself over, letting the tears finally fall."Why am i even crying"I look out the window."Its is because Derek was angry at me and did what he did" I  sit up, starting to feel really sick. My eyes widen ,leaning over quickly throwing up all the breakfast i ate. I cough up all of it, even the dinner i had with derek. I look around to see no one was watching me."Thank god" i lay back in my bed covering up. I fall asleep to the sound of the window against my room...

                                                                                   Scotts Pov
Allison had came over early. We were talking about the hunters and wolfs. She leans in and kisses me. We started to make out, suddleny the front door opens, My sister had rushed in on me and her kissing. She stood there thinking of something. I could hear her heart pounding rapidly, she was sweating badly, she had marks on her neck. I narrow my eyes, as she runs upstairs runnin into her room slamming her door. Allison looks at me.'What was that about" I shrug."She's okay" We go back to making out,her phone rang. We break away after 10 minutes of hot kissing. She looks at her phone sighing."Scott, i have to go" I nod as i peck her on her lips, letting her out. I sigh rubbing my head, walking upstairs. I put my ear to my sisters room, to hear her throwing up. I was about to open the door,but I stopp myself, sighing hearing her crying."Thank god" I heard her say as it went silent.I open the door to see jess knocked out on her bed. I sigh looking at her sleeping. I walk to her bed. I look into her trash can. I cover my mouth. "Is she sick or somethig" I look to see a bruise forming on her neck. I pull the covers away

My eyes widen to see fingers marks around her neck."Derek" I growl running out of her room, out the door . I ride my bike over to dereks house, I kick in the door growling. Derek was standing at the top stairs."WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER" I show my teeth to him. He smirks walking down the stares, he had his hands in his pockets."Showing her who was the boss" I snap when he said that. I grab his neck growling. His eyes turn red, him showing his teeth at me. I roar at him throwing him into the wall. "I TOLD you i would snap your neck if you ever touched her" He picks himself up.'That was cute" He growls,his eyes glowing a dark red. I fight the urge to back down, i run at him drawing my claws. He smirks grabbing me by my hair swinging my into a table. I cough up blood, looking up to see his foot coming down. I quickly dogde his foot by a few iches. I jump up, swinging my foot to his face hard. He growls falling backwards.

"STOP!!1" I heard a female voice scream. Derek and I turn to see Jesscia bent over coughing. I run over to her. "Just...sto...p" She then fell into my arms passing out. Derek runs over, i turn her over checking her pulse. "She's okay, but she puked early, so I dont know what the problem is"Derek raises a eyebrow picking her up, going to his car, putting her in the backseat."I will take her home" I nod grabbing my bike and rides it home. When i got there, derek already was there, I walk inside as he leaves. I look at him sigh. I sit on the coach putting my head into my head thinking....

3 MORE CHAPTERS UNTIL THE BIG SURPISE!!!