♥Chapter 16♥

Jess Pov

I wake up, to the smell of bacon and eggs, My eyes flutter open. I blink a few time. I look on the other side of the bed, to see no Derek" I sit up looking at the alarm clock. I rub my eyes, staring at the clock."Already noon..damn" I stretch my arms up yawning. I smile swinging my legs to the side of the bed, placing my feet on the cold floor. I stand on my shaky knees as i stand straight up,a sharp pain runs up my spine,making me fall backwards onto the bed. As soon as I hit the bed, i heard laughter by the door way. I snap my neck around to the door to see a half naked Derek standing there,he had his arms cross, leaning on the door frame. I smile up at him" Did someone fall over" I growl at his comment sitting up. "Shut up" I snarl at him. Standing up but falling due to the pain that was rushing through my body. but this time i fell into his arms. I sigh looking up at him. He leans down to kiss me. I kiss him back. He puts me back into bed. 

"What are you doing?" I look at him." He smiles."Breakfast in bed" I nod as he turns to leave. I slap him on his ass. He turns slightly to look at me with a raised eyebrow. I chuckle watching him leave. My eyes were stuck to his butt moving when he walked. I laugh. I look around for my phone. seeing it on the night stand. I grab it to look through my messages. Scott had messaged me. "Hey get home soon, mom's worried" I smile putting my phone back to see Derek walking in with a tray and food on top of the tray. I smile, siting up. He places it over my lap. I lean up, kissing him. He kisses back smiling. "I love you Jess" "I look at you to"Derek can i ask you a question?" He smiles. "You just did" "I playful punch him in his arm.smiling."What would you do,if i disappeared?"

I look at him, his face turned a very serious way.I gulp,his eyebrows frowning,his eyes narrow."Why are you asking me this" I shrug."Just crossed my mind" He sigh looking me deep in the eyes."I would tear the whole world to pieces, to find you, i wouldn't stop until i found you, your mine,mine only" I look at him, cracking a tiny smile.'Oh" is the only thing that would come out. He leans into my ear."But when i found you, i would have to punish you" My eyes widen as he pulls away, my eyes followed him out the door. I look down at my food shivering.'How bad would he punish me" I thought eating my food that he made. I sigh repeating in my head what he had just told me. I raise my head to see Derek leaning on the door fame again staring at me. I jump. "How long have you been standing there" He smile walking over to me,"The whole time,and Jess" He leans closer to my face.

"Why is your heart racing" I look up at him and shrug. He grabs me by my neck. "Don't lie" He growls, i look at him fearful. "You scared me that's all" He looks me in the eyes. "Never lie to me, ever" He lets go of my neck. I cough a little putting the tray to the side. I stand up getting dress, ignoring the pain i was feeling. I grab my phone. "Where are you going" I look behind me and sighs."Home" I turn to leave, as he grabs me by my arm. "What is wrong,are you hiding something from me" I look at him,tears forming. I turn away."No" He grabs my chin, making me look at him."Don't LIE to me" I slap him,"NO!" I run out crying, I run all the way home.....opening the door to see.......