Ch. 1

I don't own 5SOS although I wish I did. I can almost promise spelling errors bc I'm not perfect, but I try to fix them the best I can. Some of the parts will be based on things that actually happened. Idk what else rly
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"If you were to date any member in the band, who would it be?" The interviewer asked. I rolled my eyes slightly, tired of this question. My answer is the same every time, and I have to joke about if every time. Even though I'm completely serious about my answer.

"Luke." Michael said. I smirked and looked at him. He smiled back and then looked at the guy. "If Luke likes me back of course."

"I would date you too Mikey." I said. Ashton scoffed and Calum gave us a blank stare.

"You can't pick each other." Calum said. "That's not fair."

"How is it not fair?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed, laughing at his stupidity.

"Because that just leaves me and Calum, and I don't want to date him." Ashton said, Calum hitting the back of his head. "You don't want to date me either, I thought that's why you said it wasn't fair."

"I don't want to date you, but I at least kept it to myself before you said something."

"You guys are idiots." Michael said. I smiled and shook my head, rolling my eyes at them.

"Should we redo the question?" The guy asked, laughing at us. Ashton and Calum nodded.

"Luke." Michael said again. I smirked and looked at Calum and Ashton before answering.

"Michael." I said.

"I'm done!" Calum exclaimed. "I guess I just wont date anyone!" We all started laughing again as he threw a fit. Ashton went to 'comfort' him but Calum pushed him off. "No Ashton! I don't love you!" Me and Michael started cackling as Ashton 'cried'.
***

"Stop." I said with a slight giggle as Michael layed on top of me and continued to shake his head into my chest. My arm was thrown over my eyes and his arms were around my waist.

"Michael what are you doing?" Ashton asked as he giggled at the sight, his phone out and pointed at us. We both looked over at him at the same time and he put his phone down. "Seriously though, what are you doing?"

"He wont pay attention to me." He mumbled as he shoved his face in my neck. I chuckled as Ashton rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"You guys are weird." He said and closed the door behind him as he walked out. Michael left a kiss on my neck before looking up at me and smiling.

"What?" I asked, a grin making it's way onto my face. He shrugged and leaned forward to kiss me and I smiled as he pulled away, him moving his head back into my neck. He bit at my neck and I slapped his shoulder. "No marks, we've talked about this."

"You can cover it up with makeup or something." He said with a laugh. I sighed and rolled my eyes. He moved away again and rolled off of me a little, throwing his arm over my hip. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said and moved so I was facing him. I snuggled into his chest and closed my eyes, hearing the door open again.

"Aren't you two just the cutest?" I didn't even have to look up to know it was Calum. I smiled but still didn't move.

"We know." I said, hearing, and feeling, Michael laugh.

"We're doing a twitcam tomorrow." He said. I opened my eyes and saw Michael give him a thumbs up.

"You guys make me sick." Calum said as he closed the door. I leaned up and kissed under Michael's chin, continuing to do it until he moaned. I pulled back and laughed as I got up, walking towards the bathroom.

"You can't get me all hot and bothered and then not do anything about it." He said. I just smiled and closed the bathroom door, turning the shower on and stripping out of my clothes. I got in and closed the door behind me, hearing the bathroom door open. I smirked, knowing it was Michael. After a couple minutes, the shower door opened and he jumped in with me, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Happy to see me?" I asked with a laugh. He started to kiss along my neck and hummed as he did so. I bit my lip and tilted my head to the side for him.

"I'm always happy to see you." He said.