Ch. 3

How bad is it that I got tickets for 1D and I'm more excited for 5SOS?? They're terrible seats, like nose bleed section, but they were like $20 each so I'm not going to complain.
------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's not fair Michael!" I exclaimed as he threw his hands up in false victory. "You fucking cheated!"

"Oh shut up Luke, you're just pissed that I'm better than you at everything." He said.

"Oh really Michael? Because I do recall you saying, three nights ago, when we were talking about it, that you like me topping better because I-" He cut me off by throwing the ping pong paddle and barely missing me, making me laugh.

"You shut your fucking mouth!" He yelled. Calum and Ashton were dying of laughter from our conversation on the other side of the pool. "How dare you!" He ran around the table and I dropped the paddle running around, trying to stay away from him. I giggled as he chased me around. "Lucas Robert Hemmings! Come here!" I felt him grab my shirt and I fell to the ground, him going with me. He then stood up as I did and tackled me into the pool. I resurfaced to Calum and Ashton still laughing. Michael came up and glared at me. I swam over to him with a smile on my face and wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you." I said, my lips barely touching his. I pulled away and began to get out when he pulled me back to him and smashed his lips on mine. Ashton and Calum both fake gagged, making us both laugh before pulling apart.

"I love you too you asshole." He said. I smiled and kissed him one last time before getting out of the pool. He followed behind and grabbed my ass. I slapped his hand away and he did it again. I turned around and jumped on him. He laughed as he struggled to carry me because I was hanging so awkwardly. I eventually got down and stripped off all my wet clothes outside, including my underwear, hearing Calum wolf whistle and Ashton giggle. I rolled my eyes as I walked inside while covering myself. I walked into mine and Michael's room and put on some sweats with a tank and walked back outside as Michael walked in. I went and sat next to Ashton on the couch and pulled my phone out to go on twitter.

"It's hot." Michael said as he came back out, I lifted my eyes and watched as he sat on a single chair. I nodded my head in agreement as I looked back down at my phone. After a while I looked at him and he was already staring at me.

"What?" I asked quietly, looking back down with a smile on my face. I looked back up as I set my phone in my lap. He just continued to look at me so I kicked him, making him laugh. "What are you looking at?"

"You." He said with a smile.

"Obviously." I scoffed. He rose an eyebrow at me, still smiling. He mouthed the words 'I love you' to me and I rolled my eyes as I felt myself get red. He chuckled and looked down at his phone. He then looked up at Ashton and Calum and laughed. I looked over at them and flushed even more at the fact that they were watching us.

"You guys are disgusting." They said at the same time. Ashton got up and walked inside, the rest of us soon following him.