Ch. 14

"I don't want to watch that, lets watch 21." Luke said. I looked back at him and pouted. He was laying down on the couch with a blanket over him. "I don't want to watch Happy Gilmore."

"But I do." I said.

"I'll give you a blow job if we can watch 21." He said. I turned and put 21 into the dvd player. He laughed as I walked over to the couch and climbed over him. He moved forward so I could lay behind him and I pulled the blanket back over the both of us. "You break so easily."

"You offered me a blow job." I said with a laugh. I saw him smile and I wrapped my arm around his waist, pulling him into my chest more. "We could skip the movie." He looked at me, knowing what I was hinting at. He then got up and walked over to the closet, digging around. "What are you doing?"

"I got you something." He said as he walked back towards me, carrying a medium sized box. I sat up and looked at him. "Here." He laughed as I took it from him. "Just fucking open it already Michael." I pulled the lid off and picked it up, reading it and feeling my eyes go wide. Luke laughed at me and pecked my lips before sitting back against the arm of the couch.

"How did you get this?" I asked. "It's signed by all three of them. Luke, the microphone is signed by all three of Green Day."

"I saw that they were auctioning it off somewhere and did my bidding over the phone." He said with a shrug. I smiled at him and he shrugged again, probably feeling awkward that I was staring. I held my arms open and he moved closer to me. I grabbed his face and pulled his lips to mine, feeling him smile.

"I have something for you as well." I said as I pulled away. I got up and walked over to my bunk, pulling out an envelope and walking back over to hand it to him. He smiled at me before pulling out the concert tickets and the backstage passes I got him.

"Oh my god." He said. "We get to meet them?" I nodded my head. "Thank you Michael." He put them back in the envelope and moved the box to the ground before throwing one leg over me and wrapping his arms around my neck. I put my face in his neck and wrapped my arms around him as well.

"Thank you. That's the best gift I've ever gotten." I said. He kissed behind my ear and along my neck. He went across my jaw before coming up to my lips.
***

Luke walked out into the main area of the tour bus where the rest of us were all already up, looking tired. Ashton and Calum looked up at him and smiled as he came over and sat by me. He layed his head down on the table and closed his eyes. I started to rub his back and he smiled but didn't open his eyes.

"So how was last night?" Calum asked.

"Great." Luke said and sat up. "Me and Michael are meeting Green Day." They both looked at him then at me. "That was my present, concert tickets and backstage passes."

"My present was a microphone signed by all three of them." I said.

"Lucky bastards." Ashton muttered. I let out a chuckle and nodded my head. I looked at Luke and tried to fix his hair, smiling as I did so.

"It's not going to work." He said, a smile forming on his lips.

"No. It's not." I said, him letting out a laugh. He then yawned and moved into a slouching position and laying his head back on my shoulder.

"Mate. You have a little..." Ashton trailed, pointing at his neck. Him and Calum started laughing. I poked it and Luke then felt it.

"How bad is it this time?" He asked, running his finger back and forth over it, I think he was trying to get a feel of how big it is. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

"Well I mean... I have done worse, but it is actually pretty bad." I said with a laugh.

"Ya know? It's not actually all that bad, could cover it with makeup or something. Or not. But Mikey has done worse." Calum said with a smile on his face. Luke shrugged and closed his eyes again. "How come you never have any?" Luke snorted and then coughed to cover his laugh as Ashton giggled. Calum smirked a little before rolling his eyes.

"He has some at the moment." Luke said, making Ashton giggle even more. "They're just... Lower."

"That's gross." Calum muttered, earning laughs from me and Luke.