Ch. 7

"How many interviews do we have today?" Ashton asked as we left the studio.

"Uh, you and Luke have one together at three and that should be it." John said. "I'm proud of you guys."

"Thank you." I said as I crossed my legs, leaning against the window. Next thing I know, Michael has his legs on my seat and over my shoulders. I turned my head and looked behind me. "Are you serious?"

"Yes." He said as he crossed his arms. "It's comfortable." I rolled my eyes and turned forward again. I looked over at Ashton who was still staring at Michael's feet. He looked up at me then back at Michael, then back at me again. He made a biting motion and smiled. I smiled as well and leaned forward to bite Michael's leg. He moved away fast and hit Ashton. Me and Calum started cackling while Ashton rubbed his face and moaned in pain. "Why the hell did you bite me?"

"Because I felt like it." I said, still laughing. John looked back and sighed before rolling his eyes at the site of us.

"Save it for the bedroom next time guys." Calum said. Ashton laughed, and then looked over at me. My jaw dropped at his cheek.

"What?" He asked. I turned his head with my hand and looked at his cheek better.

"It's already bruising." I said. Calum leaned forward and looked as well, dying of laughter all over again. I put pressure on it with my thumb and Ashton flinched away.

"Ow, it hurts you cock." He said, making me laugh really hard.

"Sorry Ash." Michael said, chuckling. Ash rolled his eyes and waved him off. "And just so you know. Calum keeked the whole thing."

"Are you serious?" Ashton whined as he looked back at Calum. He was smiling smugly at Ashton with his arms crossed over his chest. "Did you already post it?"

"Ya. But it wasn't a keek. I took a video of everything and posted it to twitter." He said, still smiling smugly. "My caption was 'Michael slaps Ashton in the face with his foot' and in parenthesis i said 'they don't know I'm filming'."

"You're a dick." I said with a laugh.

"Ok, we're here guys." John said and rolled his eyes at us one more time before getting out of the car. We all followed him inside and into the elevator. I leaned against the wall and Ashton looked in the mirror at his cheek.

"Dammit Michael." He muttered. Michael chuckled and leaned next to me.
***

"So what happened to your cheek Ashton?" The guy asked. I started laughing and Ashton rolled his eyes at me. I looked at Michael and Calum off camera and they were laughing too.

"Michael kicked me in the face." He said.

"How?" the guys asked while laughing. Ashton turned to me and glared.

"Don't look at me like that, it was your idea so it's your fault." I said with a laugh. "We were in the car on the way over here. I was sitting in the seat in front of Michael and he threw his legs over the seat, so like, on my shoulders and when he wasn't looking, Ashton told me to bite his leg. Michael pulled his leg away when I bit him and hit Ashton in the face."

"It bruised that fast?" He asked. I nodded.

"It started bruising instantly." I said with a laugh. I looked back over at Ashton and he was still glaring at me. "Oh you still cute do." I put on a cheeky smile and tilted my head and he pushed me away. The guy laughed and looked back down at his paper.

"So Luke. You and Michael came out today." He said. "Congratulations."

"Thank you." I said with a smile.

"Was it nerve racking?"

"Extremely." I said with a laugh. "I haven't checked Twitter yet so I don't know what people are saying but I don't know if I want to."

"You haven't been on your phone yet?" Ashton asked sarcastically. "You're always on Twitter."

"Shut the fuck up." I said, making him and the interviewer laugh at me.

"It's all good things though. Obviously there are some bad things, but everyone seems to love that you guys are gay." The guy said. "They've shipped Muke for years." I smiled and looked over at Michael who smiled back at me.