Ch. 25

"Do it and I'll leak your nudes." Calum said to Michael. We're answering fan questions on twitter during an interview and this one is a dare to Michael to lick Calum's face and Calum isn't having it. Michael laughed at what Calum said and sat back in his chair.

"You don't have any of my nudes." He said.

"Ya but Luke does." He argued. "I'll leak them from his phone."

"Ya... Funny story. I just changed my password and only Michael knows it so... Good luck with that one mate." I said. Ashton giggled that girly giggle he does and sat forward, adjusting the headphones on his head.

"Luke has Michael's nudes?" The lady asked with a laugh. "Why do you keep them when you get the real thing?" We all laughed at that.

"Ya. I don't understand why you keep them." Ashton said. "You know what happens? They go into a folder in his gallery and he literally never looks at them. Ever. They just sit in that folder and rot." I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

"Blackmail I guess." I said. Michael snapped his head towards me. I smiled at him and he glared at me. I covered the microphone with my hand and got close to his ear. "He thinks I never look at them. I told him that once with the most convincing look ever and he completely bought it."

"He knows I look at yours." He said quietly. I laughed and moved my hand from the mic. He covered my mic back up and got close to my ear again. "What's the folder name?" I snorted and pulled my phone out, showing him the name, 'My Almighty Cliffaconda'. He started laughing loudly and I locked my phone as I laughed as well.

"What are you guys laughing at?" Calum asked.

"I might tell you later." I said, looking back over at Michael, who was still laughing. I pushed him and he fell into Calum, who lost his balance and fell backwards into the wall. Ashton started giggling again and I laughed as well. "Sorry Cal, I only meant to hurt Mike."

"You guys act the exact same as the last time you were on the show. I thought it would be different because of Muke over here." The guy said. Imagine that, we've been on the show before and I still can't remember their names, that's how forgetful I am.

"Well I mean, we were on less than a year ago, I think it was probably less than six months." Ashton said.

"Ya, we've- we- we were dating when we were on the show the first time." Michael said.

"I think- I think that this will always be our relationship." I said. "We'll always push and hit each other like we have done. That's never going to change."

"The only thing that really changed was the fact that we realized we loved each other in a different way than we love Calum and Ashton. My love for Calum and Ashton has always been brotherly. But with Luke it was just different." Michael said and I nodded my head in agreement.

"So how long have you been together?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"A year, two months and-" I cut myself off and pulled my phone out to look at the date. "Ten days."

"Oh, gotta be specific." Ashton teased. I smiled and rolled my eyes before leaning forward and setting my chin on the palm of my hand. Michael set his hand on my thigh and I brought my other hand down and sat it on top of his, lacing our fingers together. He smiled down at our hands but didn't look up at me.

"They're annoying too." Calum said.

"Oh god." Ash groaned. "They are so annoying." Both of the talk show hosts laughed at them.

"They're always hogging the good couch because two people is the most that can fit on it when laying down. They text each other when they're sitting across from one another."

"Well that's only when we don't want you to know what we're talking about." Michael said. I smiled and let go of his hand and wrapped my arm around his so he was closer.

"Michael is literally always staring at Luke, and Luke gets a flustered like he always does because he doesn't like it when people stare at him. But Michael does is specifically to piss him off." Ashton continued. They both laughed again.

"Lets all stare at Luke." She said. Everyone looked at me and my eyes widened as I could feel my face burning.

"Oh my god. Stop." I said, making everyone laugh.