6 | Riding His Bike For The First Time

Titli Basu

Titli Basu

" I will go with you "

Why... Why will you come with me that too after scolding me in the middle of the road, that too after being my biggest, deepest and real crush? Why will you come with me?

That was all which I wanted to say but i did not.

I kept looking at my shoes.

" What happened? Why aren't you saying anything? " I heard him asking.

I shook my head and slowly upped my head to look at him. Then I stated, "n.. nothing" My voice was even lower than a whisper.

He looked at me for sometime and finally asked as if after thinking so much.

" Ok tell me... do you want to eat anything? Which food can lit up your mood? "

No answer came from my mouth. I just looked at him. But so many voices were talking in my head. Why does he care about my mood? Why does he want to make my mood better?

🤔

What if.... He.... Umm........ Can he kind of like me? Like I like him?

I gulped and decided to test it. So I won't give him a proper answer. Yeah yeah! Good idea Titlii!!

I shook my head and said on purpose, "kuch nahi khana mujhe"

( I don't want to eat anything)

He nodded looking at me and then holding my hand, he brought me to his bike. " Get up then. We are going to your home "

My lips parted a little and i was standing like that. What... What the hell... He didn't even thought of asking me once again? I said that I don't want to eat and he just trusted ittttt??!!

Atleast ask me one more time, kya pata bol du...

Bol deti waise main... Par inhone toh puchha hi nhi :(

( I would have said but he didn't even ask)

" What happened? What are you thinking? " His voice again came and dragged me out of my thoughts.

And he started to make me wear his helmet.
My cheeks became little red slowly. This little thing was giving crores of butterflies in my belly that i was wearing his helmet..... his helmet??

Like all the girlfriends wear their boyfriend's helmets... Like all the wives wear their husband's helmets... And I... was wearing my teacher's helmet who was my crush.....

the scent of his body lingered in his helmet which was mixing in my body as well.

I could not and some giggles came out of my lips. I was giggling not understandings that he was looking at me now. With curious eyes.

When my met his, I stopped again and stood straight.

" What made you smile? Am I doing anything funny? "