15 | New Teacher

After Somedays

Titli Basu

Days were passing so fastly and i still couldn't end up with an idea of proposing Agastya sir. But it was sure that I'll propose him. There's no way that I'm giving up!

But when I stick to my decision that I'll propose him, a big problem landed on the earth.

Our new teacher.

Yes, a new English teacher has arrived in our school. Her name is Shilpa Bhattacharya. She is pretty, intelligent, smart, charming and perfect in one word. Just as Agastya sir became all the girl's favourite, our English Ma'am became all the boy's favourite.

They die for her class.

Literally we have never seen those last benchers boys to be that much involved and during the class.

But they are attentive in her class. Same as we are attentive in Agastya Sir's class.

And then the same thing happened which happens in every movie -- the popular, handsome guy and the pretty, intelligent girl fall in love!

No I'm not saying that Agastya sir and Shilpa ma'am are in love but the whole school behaves like that. They are shipping those two for no reason and boiling my heart.

Can't they all ship the two of us? It's just so annoying.

"Ok so your class ends now!"

The bell rang , ending our English class. Yes, her class was actually going on & I was telling you all the story.

" Don't forget to do your English homework, okay?" She said with a smile before leaving the class. And a group of boys yelled from the back "yes ma'am , how can we forget?"

" Can't she be happy with some student of hers and leave my Agastya sir?" I muttered mindlessly looking at her leaving.

Actually she has not done anything wrong but still pisses me off.

" Calm down calm down my daughter " Raina patted on my shoulder slowly.

" I think my first love will go in vain like this" i said sighing audibly.

Pari shook her head, "why don't you change your first love then! There are so many boys in our school you know "

" You think it'll work like this?" I put hands on my chest and said, "This heart once is given to someone, it'll stay with that person only"

" Eww so much drama ..I can't take this" Raina scoffed from my back.

They don't understand. They will never understand until they fall in love. I'll wait for them to fall in love and then I'll say lines like this 'ewww so much drama'

" Time for assembly guys.. let's go let's go let's go!!" Someone shouted in the class and we all ran out of our classrooms.

And just like every boring assembly, we stood in lines in the ground. Our teachers were giving boring speeches making me wide yawn.