𝟷𝟼. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ

ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

For the past few months ive been going to school everyday and therapy every three days and I finally feel like my life is starting to go back to normal- hell, even better than normal. Peter has been over at the tower most nights for his internship but I end up either stealing him or joining him and my dad in their workshop. The rest of our friends have also been around the tower more often and we're like a big happy family.

I told my dad and the rest of my family about me and Peter the day after the party and they couldn't have been happier. They all thought something was going on with us anyway so most of them werent suprised. Most. My dad didnt say a word for half an hour out of shock- I honestly dont see how he didnt pick it up.

The night of the party I had FRIDAY save the recording of Peters song and asking me to be his girlfriend and I play it most days, especially before therapy. It brings me a sense of warmth that ive never felt before.

Every free second that ive had these past few months ive been working on my suit- with minor changes to better fit my powers and I finally finished yesterday.
Well, its better now then never. I have to show my dad.

"FRIDAY can you call my dad down here for me please." I request and put the suit in a draw folded up so he doesnt see it the moment he walks in. I want to talk to him about joining the team first as I know convincing him will be the hardest part. Ever since I moved in hes been very protective of me and even more so after the whole HYDRA incident so im really doubting he'll agree to me joining the Avengers without a lot of persuasion.

"Whats up kid?" My dad nonchalantly walks in with a coffee in his hand. I nod in the direction of a chair that I moved in front of me and with a confused but amused face he sits down. "Okay I dont want you to say a word before I finish talking, okay?" I rant quickly and he nods his head looking even more confused. "Okay. Ive been training with Natasha and even Steve and Bucky sometimes for years and ive even beaten some of them! I feel like I deserve a chance to join the Avengers and BESIDES- I have powers! And I can work with Wanda and Strange to help with them but ive got them under control. I just want a chance." I finish with a pleading look in my eyes and stare into his.
Five minutes of staring at me later he goes to speak. "Okay. Uhm- okay. IF you train everyday with your powers and like normal for a month I will talk to Fury." He smiles and I scream as loud as I can and hug him tightly. "Thank you thank you thank you!!" I kiss his cheek and he laughs.
"Wait!! I forgot- I made a suit!!" I let go of him and run to the draw in which I placed the suit in only moments ago.

I whip it out excitedly and show him. I rant about each and every detail and reasoning for each part of the suit and he stares at me with a mesmerised look. As I finish he smile's widly at me. "Youre amazing kid. Im so so proud of you- oh and I love the colours." He winks at me at the end part and I can see slight tearing in his eyes. "I love you dad." I whisper as I hug him again, still holding my suit.

For the next hour he stays in my workshop with me and and we go over the suit and different technology that I want to create- which he gives his ideas on. Although it seems like me and my dad spend a lot of time together, quality time together is rare. Whether we are both busy in our workshops or hes out on missions we rarely get to just talk and have fun.

"Have you eaten yet today?" I nod my head yes and he questions me. Rolling my eyes I explain to him that I made french toast this morning after feeding the cats and Lucky whos finally come back to the tower after ages of being at Clints farm. Luckily he gets along with Webs so he'll probably be around more often as he was mainly worried about them fighting. Peter has become a father to Webs and he even got May to knit him a spiderman suit like the nerd he is. Since the first day we brought Webs home the whole tower-even the workers- have grown really close to him and I swear hes like a god around here. He somehow even has his own instagram page where people post sightings of him around the tower.