date or hangout??

Today is Sunday or I say the hangout day.At some point I am scared or excited I don't know.Its not like we have never been to hang out it's just that this time it's just him and I,No Kratos and no Edwin.
It's not very likely for him to ask for a hangout but if he asks it's impossible to decline so here I am fighting with my brain and heart to find something to wear,according to him the dress should look neat,good and presentable.
As if it's going to be something new not like every time which is just a cafe or a library instead a very special.

After fighting myself for a good 10 minutes I've finally found a nice dress to wear.

I moved on to makeup which I handled pretty quickly because I know I am no model.

"Are you coming or you want me to leave"he said being infuriated as if he's going to kill me.

"I am done let's go"and I started walking down the corridor.

As soon as I exit the school premises I saw a car waiting for us.

"I booked a cab beforehand "he said

"But it doesn't look like a cab to me"I replied

"You must be blind "

I went it the car and he entered to the opposite side there was a nice distance between us.None of us spoke during the ride it was a nice 20 minutes ride from the school that's what he said.
I was completely clueless where we were going.

"Where are heading to?"I asked nervously.

"You'll see"was all he said

The car stopped at a nice and luxurious restaurant atleast that what it looked like.
Hesitating to get out I was glued on my seat just when I saw him opening my door ,and his hand reached out asking for mine,I was startled and shocked don't know what to do I put my hand in his,it was soft like really soft .
Then I got out of the car heading inside.

He went to the counter and spoke something and one of the staff lead us to one the table .
The view was gorgeous outside and we were seated near a huge window.

"Hi sir and mam,I am Jasper your server for today and we serve you our special welcome drink"as I saw the waiter placing the drink on our table.
The thought that crossed my mind at this current time was wasn't I too young to receive this sort of respect.
Anyway I held the menu scanning every single dish ,but wasn't able to say anything due to high price of the dishes.

"You are supposed to look at the dishes not the cost of it"the sound came from the other side.I assume my expression was readable .

"Sir and mam may I know your order?"the waiter asked

"I'd like to have Oyster and some beef"Kozumi placed his order

"I'll get some pasta" that's all that came out of my mouth seeing him order the most expensive dish.

The atmosphere was quite between us , nobody spared a single word.

The silence was soon broke when he asked "Do you like Edwin?"

I was amused by his question,weird thought started running through my head don't know what to say I not my head in a no.

"Here's your order sir hope you enjoy it"the waiter placed the dishes and walked away.

I turned towards my pasta and started eating it just when I heard him say "you are looking at my food ,the whole time you want it?"

"No,no,no"I declined but I guess he got the ability to read my mind as he placed a bite of his food into my plate.

Shit,I whispered down my breath as I could feel something wet down there .
I can only assume that I've got my period.

"I am going to the washroom"as I ran off with my purse in my hand .

"Fuck,I don't have a single pad with me what am I supposed to do?"I was scared at this point, completely unaware of what to do I called him .

"Hmm I am sorry to disturb you but can you please grab some pad from the nearby store"

"Yes"was all he said.

After 15 minutes a lady knocked on my door "someone told me to give this to you"as she said handing a bag which I assume had pads in it.

I got out knowing that I stained my dress ,as soon as I was out I felt a pair of hands around my waist I was startled for a moment but soon realised it as Kozumi was tying his jacket around my waist ,so I assumed that he saw the stain.

"Shall we leave or are you still hungry?"

"Nah I am full" as we started walking towards the exit.

The same car was waiting for us so I quickly hoped on .
The whole ride was quite and soon we reached to the school.
I started walking fast and soon was in the dorm .
I ran towards the washroom and got freshed up. I also washed his jacket.

I got out and saw him holding my heating pad ,it's not like something new but it is always Edwin who gets my heating pad ready but this time it was him.
I don't know why but his every action is making my heart flutter.
**
Both my roommates are returning today I am excited because it's been a week without them,and I am desperate to see them.

A knock on the door,I ran to open and saw my two bestie I hugged them in happiness .

"You guys are finally back"I amused.

"Looks like someone didn't treat you well"Edwin said flirtously

I didn't reply back but it was visible how Kozumi was looking at me.

I welcomed them and served them water.

"The school is opening soon,are you ready for new class?"Kratos said excitedly.

"Apparently,yes"

--------
Hi
Will you consider it a date or just a hangout?is the story going slow or too fast?
I hope you like it