date or hangout?? (Kozumi)

It was the weekend and the day I was taking Lana on a hangout in my perspective a date.

It was almost half an hour I was waiting for her though she is not coming out. I was annoyed ,so I decided to head in the room to check on her.

I was amused just by glancing at her,she was looking cute and pretty,she never wear this kind of dress still she took my breath away.

To hide my amusement I  asked her in a very annoyed tone "Are you coming or you want me leave"

"I am done let's go"was all she said.

We started walking towards the gate where the car was, which partial belong to me was waiting.This car was given to me by my father around 2 years ago.

Due to the fact that I can't tell her that this belongs to me I said boomingly "I booked the cab before".

"This doesn't look like a cab"she said in a obvious voice.

I felt like she saw through me, trying my best to hide the truth I said curtly "You must be blind."

She went in the car first and sat in the corner followed by her I went in and sat near the door.

The car ride was silent and nobody uttered a single word until she asked

"Where are we going?"

I want to keep it a secret to surprise her so the only thing I muttered was " you'll see"
We don't talk much so I assume she is not very comfortable with me.

Soon we reached at our destination.
I got out of the car and was waiting for her to get out but she was sitting looking confused so I opened her door and offered my hand,she looked amused but soon accepted my kind gesture and handed her hand to me.Her hand was like delicate flower.

We headed inside, the soft music playing the place was decorated with flowers and plants.

I went towards the receptionist and told my name along with the details.

Soon one of the staff lead us to our table which was near a large window.

Lana kept looking outside as the view was breathing just like her .
The fountains,the scenery and the light music that was playing it felt perfect.

Soon the waiter arrived "Hi sir and mam,I am Jasper your server for today"as he said serving the welcome drink.

We started to scan the menu to order something which went pretty well and I decided on Oyster and beef but it doesn't looked same for the women in front of me,she was confused.

"You are supposed to look at the dishes not the prices"as I commented.

The waiter arrived to ask for the order I order what I decided but she ordered pasta.

Things were quite between us till I decide to ask her the question I've always wanted to ask "Do you like Edwin?"

She seems puzzled and nooded her head in no.
For some reason I felt a sting of happiness within me.

The dishes were served quickly and the food was pretty amazing but something triggered me it was Lana glancing at my food once in a while.

"You want it"I offered

"No,no,no."she declined.but as always her expressions were readable and I handed her a bite of Oyster and some beef,no doubt she looked satisfied.

The food was over so we decided on dessert but I guess she was worried and headed towards washroom as she was rushing I saw some red stains on her dress ,I was for sure she got her periods so I waited till she returns.

It been 5 minutes she's still not here at this point I was worried,I heard my phone ring I picked it and saw Lana I picked up the call,she seemed nervous.

"Can you please grab some pad from the nearby store"she asked from the other side.

"Yes"was all I said to prevent any embarrassment between us.

I headed out to the nearby medical store to grab some pad,I didn't know which one so I randomly grab one and headed back to the restaurant,I walked straight near the washroom a saw a women coming out and handed her the pad and told her to give it to Lana.

After about another 10 minutes she came out and I wrapped my hands around her waist to tie my jacket so her stains won't be visible.

"Shall we leave or are you still hungry"I questioned.

"No"she answered.

We headed out and our car was already waiting for us.we sat in.
The whole car ride was quite none of us muttered a single word .

Soon we were in front of our school,we got out and started walking towards our dorm.Lana was walking unusually fast.

As soon as the door opened she rushed into the washroom ,a smirk escaped my lips.

She was inside so I decided to prepare her head pad which is usually done by Edwin but today it was her and I ,so to her comfort I heated the water through the electric heater and got it done.

After a while she opened the door with my jacket in one of her hands and put it out to dry.

I handed her the heating pad and she seemed satisfied and puzzled at the same time.
**
A knock was heard on the door and Lana rushed to open it ,it was no other than the two flirting Devils.

Quickly they entered and Lana hugged both of them, this was way commen for her to hug them as if she belongs to them.

You guys are finally back"she happily welcomed both the devils.

"Looks like someone didn't treat you well"Edwin said flirtously

I glanced at them giving my death stare .

She welcomed them and served them water.

"The school is opening soon,are you ready for new class?"Kratos said excitedly.

"Apparently,yes"she said happily.

****
HI ,how you like this chapter 😀,I wrote so it you could see Kozumi perspective of lana .do tell me how it turned.
Should I end highschool early???